change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Aneto route (no snow)

Aneto Jul 26, 2015 at 8:52 AM

Hi,
      I am thinking about climbing Aneto next month. I was wondering if it is possible to take a route without snow that will not take more than 1 or 2 days? Thank you.

more
    • Local Information on Vilanova i La Geltru

Vilanova i la Geltru Jul 15, 2015 at 4:20 AM

Hi
      I regularly visit to this region. Barcelona , Tossa. This is my first trip to Vilanova.
      I am researching some information on the internet but would love to get some local information on good places to have a gin tonic at night, that are sociable.
      Any information appreciated also on interesting restaurants, even if they require a journey.

Thanks
      Mike

more
    • Where to stay in Mallorca

Palma de Mallorca Yesterday

Hi, Me and my husband will planning to spent 2 or 3 days in Mallorca and another 2 days maybe in İbiza in the beginning of september. We will rent a car . We want to experience the night life also the virgin beaches. Do you recommend private home renting? if so where can we search sefely?
      Thank you
      Yesim Akdemir

more
    • mallorca indoor table tennis

Spain Jul 29, 2015 at 6:46 AM

Any hotel with indoor table tennis????

more
    • Phone SIM card for Barcelona & Spain

Barcelona Jul 24, 2015 at 6:39 AM

I am travelling to Barcelona then Bilboa then a bus tour from Madrid to Barcelona. I will use an iPhone 4s. Should I get a SIM card in the airport or is it better value in local shops (and which ones?). Many thanks for your help. Julie

more
    • Lurchizo's Profile Photo

Bocce in Ciutadella

Barcelona Jul 22, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Hello all. We arrive in Barcelona on December 18th for ten days. Very happy to be back for this long as we have been several times before but only spent 2-3 days at a time. We have it in our head that we want to play bocce in Ciutadella or another nice park in the area. May seem like a strange question, but is there anywhere that rents bocce sets? Alternatively, anyone want to play? We'll bring the wine, you bring the bocce and know how.

more
    • weather september

Sitges Jul 21, 2015 at 4:28 AM

Is weather good enough for the beach from Sept. 20th in Sitges?
      Thank you.

more
    • BUS ROUTE MAP

Calpe Jul 14, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Is there a map showing all bus routes in and around Calpe?

more
    • Kristina1701's Profile Photo

SUP in Valencia

Valencia Jul 12, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Hola,
      Can anyone recommend a surf school or similar which offers something like introductory SUP classes; not in the harbour though.
      Muchas gracias! :-)

more
    • Early morning taxi from Nules to Castellón

Castellón de la Plana Jul 7, 2015 at 10:06 AM

I have to get by taxi from Nules to Castellón for 05:30 am to catch a bus in September to go to Granada. I'm having difficulty locating any taxi firms, and would be grateful for any assistance in contacting one. Gracias!

more
    • Accommodation

Benalmádena 3 hours ago

Has anyone stayed at the Sunset Beach Club Resort in town? Also is the weather warm in January or February?

more
    • What to do in reus

Reus Jul 31, 2015 at 10:56 AM

I am potentially going to reus the last two weeks in September, whats open? And what can i do? Are any water parks open?
      Thanks

more
    • Retiro Park

Madrid Jul 28, 2015 at 5:40 PM

There are two house looking structures in Retiro Park that look like guardhouses. Does anyone know what they were originally built for and what they are being used for now.

more
    • Plaza Redonda in Valencia shop name?

Spain Jul 27, 2015 at 5:25 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the shop in Plaza Redonda in Valencia that carries handmade lace sachets with lavender, handmade lace fans, and infant/toddler clothes? I think the name starts with "K" and is something like "Kaxe"? I had visited last Sunday and forgot to take note of the name.

more
    • Handbags and shoulder bags !!

Minorca Island Jul 27, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Hi..I'm new to this game...i need some help! My wife and I have recently come back from Menorca, where my wife spotted some really nice handbags/shoulder bags, which were brightly coloured. We guessed they might have been made in Menorca, but all attempts to find them on the Internet have so far failed !!!!.Does any one have any idea of the name of any bags that are made in Menorca? or that are sold on the Island, we are desperate to find them, as my wife fell in love with them, but sadly time ran out before we could buy one!!

more
    • DaisyWhite's Profile Photo

Barajas Airport

Spain Jul 27, 2015 at 8:25 AM

I'm going from Buenos Aires to Madrid-Vigo and returning Bilbao.Madrid-Buenos Aires.- Conections in the same reserve.- But I have 1 h and 15 m to make the conection from terminal 4S to 4 and when returning from terminal 4 to 4S. I thought it was enough but they told me that the airport is huge and there is not time enough. Is that so? If there is no delay in the first flight but because of the distance in the airport I don't arrive in time for the second flight Should I lose my ticket and have to buy another ticket?
      Voy a ir desde Buenos Aires a Vigo via Madrid y volveré desde Bilbao via Madrid a Buenos Aires.- Las conexiones están en una misma reserva.-Pero tengo 1 hora y 15 minutos para hacer la conexión desde la terminal 4S a la 4 y a la vuelta desde la 4 a la 4S. Pensé que era tiempo suficiente pero muchos me dicen que el aeropuerto es enorme y que ese tiempo no alcanza.-Es así? En caso de que el primer vuelo llegue a horario pero que,por las distancia en el aeropuerto, yo no llegue a tiempo al embarque del segundo vuelo ¿Pierdo mi pasaje y debo comprar un nuevo ticket?

more
    • Bus to Chinchon Madrid from Airport

Madrid Jul 26, 2015 at 1:08 PM

I am trying to find out if I can travel by bus or train from either Madrid Barajas airport or Madrid center to chinchon I have tried searching a few sites but there is no itinerary available. I read a review on trip advisor that said the No.337 went from Madrid to chinchon but this review was written 7 months ago. Does anyone know if this bus route has been stopped or changed?

more
    • Best way home?

Gijón Jul 25, 2015 at 11:43 AM

Arriving by boat. Can anyone tell me the best way back to the UK? Nearest airport? How to get there?

Many thanks

more
    • which bus

Murcia Jul 21, 2015 at 3:32 PM

Which bus goes from Ronde Norte to Espinardo Campus, University of Murcia?
      Thanks very much for your help

more
    • Driving on Lanzarote

Isla de Lanzarote Jul 15, 2015 at 9:48 PM

We are on a cruise ship visiting Lanzarote on a Sunday - 20 September and are planning hiring a car to sightsee.
      Our plans are to drive to Mirador del Rio and then through Orzola to Jameos del Aqua and Ceuva de los Verdes and then back to the port via Arrieta.

We welcome comments and feed back on our plans - is there anywhere else we should try and stop enroute and is this doable in the time we have? Looking on a map the distance does not seem too far - are the roads good?

We will be in port from 12 noon and want to be back on board by 6 pm.

more
    • To Elizondo

Irùn Jul 13, 2015 at 3:40 PM

A good place, cafeteria, maybe out-door, to stay waiting for the bus to Elizondo on a Saturday afternoon / evening in July? What time, every hour? I mean bus from Irun to Elizondo?

more
    • Santa Cecilia Montserrat

Barcelona Jul 13, 2015 at 10:02 AM

I'm going to be in Spain in August and would like to figure out how to get from the Monastery in Montserrat to Santa Cecilia to see this exhibition: santaceciliamontserrat.com/e...

Is there any way to get to Santa Cecilia by public transport?

more
    • Lloret de mar to Barcelona

Lloret de Mar Jul 7, 2015 at 5:20 AM

what is the easiest and most affordable way to get to Barcelona from Lloret de mar?

more
    • destination

Portinatx Jul 5, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Bus #20 and bus #21 what routes do they take also times from Portinatx.

more
    • agujas's Profile Photo

buy or rent

Mojácar 8 hours ago

Should we buy a holiday home in Mojacar

more
    • Bus travel

by HHawthorn Online Now Aug 17, 2011 at 1:44 AM

We are staying in Ribadesella and want to visit Comillas - I've found the bus to Villaviciosa but can we get a bus from there to Comillas?

1 Answer Aug 17, 2011 at 5:48 AM
    • nomad7890's Profile Photo

Transportation Santander-Comillas, and Comillas-San Vicente de la Barquera

by nomad7890 Online Now Jul 4, 2009 at 1:03 PM

I am looking at different options to visit Comillas and have a day trip to San Vicente de la Barquera (if I find accomodations in Comillas that is).

(1) It looks like there's around 50 KM between Santander and Comillas - is it feasible to use a taxi? Any idea what the fare would be?

(2) Once in Comillas, are there taxi's in the town (to go down to San Vicente de la Barquera then return to Santander) ?

(3) Are both Comillas and San Vicente de la Barquera walkable once there?

8 Answers Jul 5, 2009 at 2:58 PM