Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Comarca de San Blas Travel Answer Locations

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Islas San Blas or not

Comarca de San Blas May 5, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Two places are on my wish list when I visit Panama in June. It is Islas San Blas and Isla de Coiba, but now I’m starting to doubt about Islas San Blas.

I have read old posts in forums and read reviews about different islands and accommodation is Islas San Blas. Some people describe the islands as paradise, while others don’t. I have read that the small islands can be really crowded (Coco Blanco and Kuanidup), food is no good (dry white bread in the morning and pasta), there is a lot of noise at night and impossible to sleep, there are table tennis and volleyball courts, you have to pay extra for everything (like using a hammock) only one very short excursion is offered each day etc.

A few questions:

1. Will it be crowded in June too?

2. What is your experience? Can anyone recommend a good island, where it is peaceful and where they make good excursions. I don’t mind rustic nor sleeping in a tent.

3. What about the sailing trips around Islas San Blas? I have read they are no longer allowed, but on the other hand I saw a review made by someone who had recently been on one.

4. Is it possible to book a tour to Islas San Blas in Panama City, only one or two days before going?

5 Answers May 6, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    • urgent

Comarca de San Blas Aug 4, 2009 at 10:31 AM

I am looking for someone who speaks both English and the dialect of the Kuna Indians in the San Blas islands. Can anyone help?

2 Answers Oct 23, 2009 at 9:55 PM
    • aloha088's Profile Photo

Travel to El Porvenir

Comarca de San Blas Apr 22, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Dear VTers!
      We would like to visit the islands of San Blas next week. We read that there are daily flights to El Porvenir. But I was not able to book such a flight online and I did not find a timetable neither.

Anyone can help? Where can I book these flights?

Thank you!

Jacqueline

• Trip to San Blas, Panama

Comarca de San Blas Aug 29, 2006 at 2:15 PM

Somebody have a plan to go on the San Blas or somebody already been there?Help please!

2 Answers Feb 4, 2009 at 3:54 PM