Comarapa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Emilio Villanueva the architect

La Paz Jun 25, 2014 at 7:01 AM

Where do I find pictures and information of the Emilio Villanueva works in La Paz.

I have seen his buildings in La Paz, but could not find pictures or plans of his work.

more
    • What to do in La Paz

La Paz Jul 18, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Dear all, I have been 4 times in your beautiful country, but this is first time coming to La PAz. I am coming with my 19 yo son and we will be some 36 hrs in La PAz before we go to Uyuni and more. Could anyone give me some tips what to do with teenage boy in La Paz (please , not the "Death Road" , he can do that when Ia m not aroun hehe:):)).
      Thanks a lot
      Regards
      Darko

more
    • trekking in Bolivia in late November - December

Bolivia Jul 20, 2014 at 4:34 PM

A friend and I are thinking of visiting Bolivia in late November - December. Is it as rainy, cloudy, humid as several guide books say? Is it a non-recommended time of year for trekking. As well, how is the weather in Sucre, LePaz at that time of year?

more
    • JJfromNJ's Profile Photo

How long to acclimatize?

La Paz Jul 13, 2014 at 6:53 AM

We are flying into La Paz from sea level. How many days should we expect to acclimatize before we can start doing things without being affected?

more
    • Uyuni to Potosi

Bolivia Jul 17, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Dear all
      I have been last time in Bolivia in 2011 and have heard that some things have changed. Last time I have needed more then 6 hrs from Uyuni to Potosi, but I have heard that new road has been built and the travel is only like 3-3 1/2 hrs now. Can anyone confirm this?
      Thanks and regards
      Darko

more