Columbia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• moving to Columbia

by Denisebell Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM

If I wanted to move to Columbia sc today are there places that can help me with housing without a 30-day proof of housing in south Carolina

more
    • moving to Columbia

by Denisebell Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM

If I wanted to move to Columbia sc today are there places that can help me with housing without a 30-day proof of housing in south Carolina

• Visiting Columbia

by Yourladya Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 12:55 PM

We want to visit Columbia from Atlanta for a weekend excursion. We are a 30-something married couple that want to relax and just enjoy the city. What would be some nice places to stay,see and eateries to try?

Thank you.

• im looking to buy a home outright near columbia

by crystal818 Online Now Jan 30, 2014 at 9:25 AM

any advice..i never lived in s.carolina before,i know nothing of the culture,or safe areas to live in. how is the employment for truck drivers ?????

2 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 9:35 AM
    • Are there any over 30 poetry/jazz lounges?

by 1markgee Online Now Dec 1, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Are there any laid-back type jazz and/or poetry lounges?

• dwkelly

by dwkelly Online Now Feb 19, 2006 at 7:21 AM

i'm looking for a great place to stay next/near the colonial center

1 Answer Mar 6, 2006 at 12:29 PM
    • ZanieOR's Profile Photo

Where to stay?

by ZanieOR Online Now Jan 30, 2005 at 10:14 AM

I'm planning a trip to Columbia for my son's boot camp graduation from Fort Jackson in April (dates yet to be determined). There's not much actual information from VTers about lodging here. Does anyone have any suggestions as far a decent place with good transportation to the fort. Thanks.

1 Answer Jan 31, 2005 at 6:49 AM
    • Brijb20's Profile Photo

Hot, what else?

by Brijb20 Online Now Nov 4, 2004 at 2:47 PM

I'll be visiting Columbia sc with my wife early May 05. I've already gathered that it's a hot city. How are the Pubs and Bars, especially East of the river downtown. We'll be in the Best Western Governors House hotel so anywhere around there will be cool. What else could we do in and around town for a few days. Cheers

3 Answers Mar 11, 2005 at 9:12 AM
    • City Comparison - conservatism

by strawberrieee Online Now Sep 13, 2004 at 10:16 AM

I am relocating to either Richmond, VA or Columbia, SC. I would like to know which city is more conservative. Columbia seems to be more liberal because it has at least 1 alternative weekly. I have visited both cities for only a couple of days. Conservatism is gauged by generally accepted dress, receptiveness to novel ideas, different types of people, and general tolerance of all people. Also, how is the racial climate?

1 Answer Dec 5, 2006 at 7:25 AM
    • Moving to Columbia

by Aloha04 Online Now Jun 28, 2004 at 11:13 AM

I will be moving to Columbia ths fall, and would love for anyone to let me know what to expect out of the little city? Perhaps some hot spots, nice restaurants, pubs, etc. I would love to know more.

2 Answers Aug 16, 2004 at 11:07 AM
    • The Walking Tour of Columbia

by nomorewars Online Now Aug 26, 2003 at 4:07 AM

My time in Columbia, & in South Carolina as well, is sadly coming to an end. I would like to thank all of you who had made my stay here memorable, & who had took me up on my many offers to show you around Columbia. My final walking tour of Columbia is coming near (September 5th), so if you would like to be apart of it then let me know. There are three slots still available (free of charge). I never thought the day would come, but it is creeping up on me every day. Soon my sojourn here will be another closed chapter of my life.