Colorado Springs Travel Answers

change location
jenk299's Profile Photo

Colorado Springs Burgers

by jenk299 Online Now Jun 15, 2009 at 4:16 PM

We will be making our annual trip to Colorado Springs this August. Any suggestions for a good Buffalo Burger? Thanks for the help.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Colorado Springs Burgers

by dhladun Online Now Jun 29, 2009 at 2:44 PM

I can't help you with Burgers, but I thought perhaps you could help me. We are visiting Colorado Springs for the first time this summer for 3 nights...flying into Denver. We then want to visit another destination within 3 hours for an additional 2-3 nights before finishing up in Denver for the last night. Do you have any suggestions? Gunnison versus Rocky Mountain National Park vs. Breckenridge. I should note that we are traveling w/ our 2 boys ages 6 &8. Thanks!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • jenk299's Profile Photo

Re: Colorado Springs Burgers

by jenk299 Online Now Jun 29, 2009 at 3:37 PM

First of all, I would try to take the drive down to see Royal Gorge, just west of Canon City. I am sure your kids would love it. Our family really enjoys going to Brekenridge. Beautiful ski town at about 9100'. Good shopping and good restaurants. If you like Mexican food, make sure to stop in at Mi Casa. Service can be a little slow because of the crowd, but the food has been outstanding each time we have been. Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park will certainly provide you with some spectacular views. There are so many things to see and do in Rocky Mountain Natl Park, there is not enough space to write about it here. Your boys would probably enjoy Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park the best. Have a great trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Colorado Springs