Colombo Travel Answers

change location

Help planning a honeymoon

by skadaba Online Now Apr 6, 2005 at 8:41 AM

Hi I plan to celebrate my wedding in Sri Lanka. I know little about the country but would like to learn much. Am also looking for a comfortable and romantic holiday. I love the sea and exposure to ethnic customs. Could someone be a kind samaritan and guide me organize my honeymoon?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • dawnandash's Profile Photo

RE: Help planning a honeymoon

by dawnandash Online Now Jun 26, 2005 at 9:12 AM

Hi, You don,t mention when you are going,so kind of make a difference in heat. we got married at The Neptune Hotel,3* in Beruwala and had the Best romantic stay ever, Sri lankan people really know how to make you feel at welcome, wherever you stay. All of the hotels in this area are mainly all-inc, Beach is wonderful, turtles lay eggs at night, ride an elephant and plenty of temples,wildlife outing to keep you busy,and its good location for honeymoon, Neptune hotel had fantasic beach bungalows, but they were washed away with tsunami, Club Bentota Beach is a great resort 5*hotel, Most are now fully open,Closer to Colombo is Mount Lavina, nice hotel but sort of high rise, but lovely and romantic, which ever you choose, and where ever you go, You will be welcomed. Have a great stay.
    Dawnandash

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines