Colombo Travel Answers

change location

getting marrird

by collz Online Now Aug 21, 2004 at 11:37 PM

hi palz, I am a indian staying in gulf.I knew a srilankan girl for more than 3 years and then we decided to get married and later her parents refused me so we decided to get registered married so i will be coming next month to srilanka so if any body could let me know what all procedure i have to follow. The girls age is above 18 and we would like to know that what can i do to get married to her without any problem ..... please help me... will be very greatfull..... its for love

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • srupesh's Profile Photo

Re: getting marrird

by srupesh Online Now Aug 23, 2004 at 8:33 PM

Hi, I have written to you in a mail and had given u plenty of thing information which will help u in your mission. I had to write them in a mail because the contents might disturb the other viewers. I do agree with Oscar because about his comment as this is a travel related forum and I understand your position too. I hope u wrote this here because u had no option in a desperate situation like this. If you need more info, pls feel free to contact me. But don’t post question in the forum. Anyway all the best to you and you’re girl friend. Happy Married Life. Cheers Rupesh

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines