Colombia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• inexpensive lodging

Barranquilla Apr 11, 2014 at 5:12 PM

where can we find, pension type, live in someones home, lodging?

more
    • Bogota tour

Bogotá Mar 22, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Any of you experts can figure out for me - a 4 1/2 day tour of Bogota?
      Museums, restaurants, major sights, different neighborhoods, some local shopping but not that much artesanias, Leather and some custom jewelry. Art - paintings if not expensive.
      Even a bit out of the city - if time permits.

more
    • inexpensive lodging

Barranquilla Apr 11, 2014 at 5:12 PM

where can we find, pension type, live in someones home, lodging?

• Bogota tour

Bogotá Mar 22, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Any of you experts can figure out for me - a 4 1/2 day tour of Bogota?
      Museums, restaurants, major sights, different neighborhoods, some local shopping but not that much artesanias, Leather and some custom jewelry. Art - paintings if not expensive.
      Even a bit out of the city - if time permits.

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 5:28 AM
    • Cigar bar?

Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Mar 17, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I love smoking cigars. Is there a cigar bar in Bogota? (I cannot even seem to find a tobacco shop in Bogota!). -Stan

• Afraid of Spiders

Barranquilla Mar 12, 2014 at 7:18 AM

I am deathly afraid of giant insects/spiders and am traveling to Barranquilla for business next week. Should I be afraid?

• transportation

Bucaramanga Mar 8, 2014 at 9:35 PM

What is the best and cheapest way to get to these 3 destinations

1.The Bucaramanga airport to the city itself. Is there a bus ?

2. The city to Giron and how far are the from each other. Is there a bus ?

3. The park with the cable tram I think it is called Chicamocha. Is there a bus ?

and how far is it from the city.

Thank you in advance.

1 Answer Mar 9, 2014 at 3:57 AM
    • cruise stay of a day

Cartagena Mar 6, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Any suggestions my wife and I are there for one day in august while on a 13 day panama cruise.

• xaver's Profile Photo

avianca ticket purchasing

Colombia Mar 1, 2014 at 7:12 AM

Did someone get online ticket on avainca website? When you are asked to pay, you are asked credit card number, date of expiry, security code and number of istallaments: what are those? I have never been asked number of istallaments before.
      Thanks

2 Answers Mar 1, 2014 at 9:57 AM
    • MichaelH49's Profile Photo

travelling from Bogota to Villavicencio Colombia

Colombia Feb 15, 2014 at 6:15 PM

Does anyone know how would be the best and safest way from Bogota to Villavicencio Colombia other than by airplane... taxi or bus? how long is the trip and how much? and does anyone have any idea of a timetable/ first bus /last bus? thanks

4 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 4:21 AM
    • safety in the north

Barranquilla Feb 10, 2014 at 1:58 PM

does anyone know where i can find information on how safe it is for Americans to travel to Barranquilla?

2 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 12:19 PM
    • monkeygoblin's Profile Photo

beach hut providencia

Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia Jan 29, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Is it worthwhile booking accommodation in advance for this gem of an islet, or best to checkout the options upon arrival? looking for a relaxed, quiet little beach hut.

• Barranquilla

Barranquilla Jan 26, 2014 at 1:48 PM

going to barranquilla for 3 month stay. what is essential to bring.? thanks anyone

1 Answer Jan 27, 2014 at 8:21 AM
    • Bus from airport of bogota to the city at midnight?

Bogotá Jan 19, 2014 at 4:28 AM

Hello!

Is there any public transport from the airport to the city of Bogota. We are arriving at midnight.

Thank you,

Elisabeth

3 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 4:25 AM
    • Fort de San Filipe Barajas

Cartagena Jan 16, 2014 at 12:29 PM

1. What is the entrance fee cost
      2. How much does a guided tour of fort cost
      3. Is it possible to do it on you own and get an appreciation of the fort (militarily, strategically) Thanks. M.J.

2 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 7:51 PM
    • Places to stay near La Sabana University Chia or Bogota

Chía Jan 14, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Hi there. I am wondering if anyone can suggest good student housing near La Sabana, or alternately, in Bogota with good access to the University. I will be staying January to June. Thank you.

2 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 1:03 PM
    • First time in Bogota

Bogotá Jan 6, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Hi. Me and my partner will be visiting Bogota for the first time this April. I was wondering if you could give me some advice on the best areas to stay and possibly some good hostels. We are a young couple so want to enjoy the best of the nightlife and also the sights that the city has to offer during the day . We are travelling on a budget so are not looking to stay in five star accommodation but want to be comfortable and above all feel safe, therefore want to avoid staying in areas that could potentially be dangerous. Thank you!!!

1 Answer Jan 23, 2014 at 2:24 PM
    • Sport fishing in Providencia

Isla de Providencia Dec 27, 2013 at 10:29 AM

We are planning a trip to Providencia in March and I would like to know if anyone on the island offers sport fishing. I would like to find someone with a comfortable boat with good quality tackle and gear if at all possible.

• Camping in Tyrona

Colombia Dec 26, 2013 at 10:30 AM

hi! Anyone has advice in areas to camp in Tyrona National Park in Colombia? Where can I get more information on that?

Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 7:21 PM
    • Bus Bogotá to Barranquilla

Barranquilla Dec 7, 2013 at 6:10 AM

How much does the bus cost from bogotá to barranquilla?
      As flights into Bogotá are 200 euros less then flying directly to Barranquilla and I get to see some of the country. And......yes I know it takes about 22 hours :-)

1 Answer Dec 7, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    • Piba's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Bogota + visiting

Bogotá Nov 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Could someone provide me good advice regarding safe areas, small to medium size hotels and/or bed andbreakfast. I also would like meeting some bogotanos. Arrival in Bogota 11 Dec. Staying 5 days to one week. Thanks a lot

4 Answers Dec 17, 2013 at 8:40 PM
    • Teaching in Bogota

Bogotá Nov 22, 2013 at 7:59 PM

What do you think about a young American girl teaching in Bogota?

3 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 4:10 PM
    • Cartagena, Columbia

Cartagena Nov 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Coming by cruise ship in a few weeks. Is it far to walk from cruise terminal to old city?

2 Answers Nov 15, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    • Rock Climbing Companies in Suesca

Bogotá Nov 13, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Hi Everyone, what company do you recommend to do a day tour from Bogota to Suesca? We are traveling a week in December to Bogota and want to make a day trip to Suesca for my husband to do some rock climbing. Does anyone know of a company that will take us from Bogota and do rock climbing with my husband? He does sport climbing 5.10b. Are there other options like going there by bus and connecting with a company there instead? Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 17, 2013 at 8:48 PM
    • Rock Climbing Companies in Suesca

Suesca Nov 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM

What company do you recommend to do a day tour from Bogota to Suesca? We are traveling a week in December to Bogota and want to make a day trip to Suesca for my husband to do some rock climbing. Does anyone know of a company that will take us from Bogota and do rock climbing with my husband? He does sport climbing 5.10b. Are there other options like going there by bus and connecting with a company there instead? Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

• Jorge_villlobos's Profile Photo

To see the Manchester United

Bogotá Nov 11, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Hello friends, we have been thinking with a group of friends on where to go on this holiday season. Definitely we are going to go to Manchester to watch United play against West Ham United and Arsenal at the "Old Trafford". Is there a problem with the entrance to the stadium, by the fact of being a foreigner and have never gone there?.

We also need a hotel to stay, but it's not too fancy, we have a limited budget. We found a good price "center polar Manchester street", you recommend us?

We also want to know what other things can be done in time we hope to stay (December 18 - January 6).

Thank you guys!

8 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 2:02 AM
    • 15 month old

Santa Marta Oct 30, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Is there any advise on what to make sure my son stays away from

• recomended things to do

Parque Tayrona Oct 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM

hello i will be in colombia and planing to go to the tayrona park, i would like to know what are the best suggestions of things to do. i like the beach, hiking, climbing,
      thanks
      i will be there on nov 5. i would like to know the weather situation too. thank you

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 7:25 PM
    • Capurgana in December

Capurganá Oct 25, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Hi we are planning on going to Capurgana mid December. would like to snorkel etc but read that December to Feb is not a good season there. Any tips would be appreciated. also stopping in Medellin on the way to buy the plane tickets, has any one flown there recently? we heard ADA doesn't fly directly to C any more.... thanks

• monicarc's Profile Photo

General safety question

Bogotá Oct 22, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Just wondering if it's safe to wear an American style wedding ring in bogota--for example I was just in rio and Salvador in brazil and heeded safety warnings and only wore simple wedding band instead. Please let me know.

10 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 7:25 AM
    • If you go around colombia, which places would you like to go ?

Colombia Oct 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Hello Everybody,

I'm colombian, and I'm interested about your opinion of this country!!!

If you go to the south or to the north of the country, which place would be the best?, Which cities would be the most representatives? Could you give me tips like those!!

Thanks!! wish you have a nice day

5 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    • Old City location

Cartagena Sep 29, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Are the Old City and I Walled City the same place? If not can you walk from one the other?

5 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 7:42 PM