Colmar Travel Answers

change location
ringleader's Profile Photo

Trains and boats - small size

by ringleader Online Now Jan 15, 2007 at 8:05 PM

Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone can find information about the small, green tourist train that goes through Old Town with several language translation tours. How much does it cost, how often does it run, and will it be in service the Saturday before Easter (March 31,2007)?

Also, I'm wondering about the small boats in Petite Venice. Again, how much does it cost, how often does it run, and will it be in service the Saturday before Easter (March 31,2007)? Is there a long wait to board?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • ringleader's Profile Photo

RE: Trains and boats - small size

by ringleader Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 2:56 AM

Well, after some further research I can answer part of my own question. (Posted here to help others...)

Some Colmar information on the site: http://www.ot-colmar.fr.

The small train is a private company. You have to see with them if it is possible to book one for your group : 03 89 24 19 82
    The little boats are not in service before Easter. (Too bad for us!)

A guide book on Colmar cost 10 Euros. The touristic maps are free and you can get them at the tourist station. On the 31st March, the tourist station is open from 9AM to 12AM and from 2PM to 6PM.

You can also book a guide English speaking by the tourist station. IT is 87 Euros for a visit from 1 to 1:30 Hour.
    If you are interrested in, you can book it by Mrs Ludmann 03 89 20 68 95 visitesguidees@ot-colmar.fr

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines