Colmar Travel Answers

change location
Vedma's Profile Photo

cheap accomodation in Colmar/surroundings

by Vedma Online Now Jan 21, 2005 at 1:19 AM

Hi there! Me and a friend are going to have a motorbike-trip through Alsace and plan to stop in Colmar. Can anyone tell me about a not so expensive hotel/youth hostel or private rooms in Colmar or even near Colmar? Thanks in advance, Anja

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • cachaseiro's Profile Photo

Re: cheap accomodation in Colmar/surroundings

by cachaseiro Online Now Jan 21, 2005 at 7:36 AM

colmar has a youth hostel i can't remember the adress, but you should be able to get it once you are there.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Vedma's Profile Photo

Re: Re: cheap accomodation in Colmar/surroundings

by Vedma Online Now Jan 24, 2005 at 1:19 AM

Thank you! It's good to know that there is one and we'll ask for it when we finally get there. Best, Anja

• RE: cheap accomodation in Colmar/surroundings

by melody11 Online Now Apr 6, 2005 at 1:54 AM

hello,
    Apart from one Youthhostel, i dicovered a very nice house in Munster just 20 km from Colmar, they are great small roads in the Munster valley for tours on motorbike and even better you can drive to Munster cheese farms.
    We stayed with the haumesser family in munster for a week , price for the top floor apartment is about 350 euros a week but you can stay 3 nights , i think.It is very charming,quite and clean and owners are very helpful.Plenty of parking for the bikes. web site: g.haumesser@free.fr or tel 33 (0) 3 89 77 49 21

• Vedma's Profile Photo

RE: RE: cheap accomodation in Colmar/surroundings

by Vedma Online Now May 10, 2005 at 4:27 AM

Thank you Melody and sorry for answering so late but I was offline due to travelling.... :-)
    The accomodation thing is fixed now for June, I will stay in a nice little hotel near Col de Bussang and we will do daily trips from there as a base camp. :-)

Thanks a bunch!
    Anja

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines