Collinsville

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wheelchairs

Rockford May 28, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Do you have wheelchairs available on site?

more
    • Stores and restaurants to visit

Ottawa May 21, 2015 at 1:41 PM

My friend and I are meeting in Ottawa for an overnight stay. She knits, and I make jewelry. Are there any supply stores or boutiques that are a must for us to visit . Also, I have a gluten allergy and do not eat meat. Any good restaurant recommendations?

more
    • avs189's Profile Photo

Feedback and pointers on my trip to Chicago !!

Chicago 7 hours ago

I am planning to visit Chicago during the independence day long weekend (4th July) for 3 days . I would be staying around North Oakley Avenue area about 15 min walk to Howard CTA . My tentative itinerary is as below :

Day 1 : (4th July)

Visit North Loop & Millenium during the day , Chicago Riverwalk in the evening - both by Free Foot tours
      Is it advisable to be around Navy pier during the 4th July weekend ?

Day 2:
      Planning to explore the Mag Mile .
      Can 360 Hancock and Willis visited within span of 3-4 hrs?
      I dont have much inclination towards visiting Art Institute( not much of art loving person) , Shedd Aquarium and Field Museum .More suggestions are welcome here.

Day 3.

There is some Grand Tour which i came across while going through attractions of Go Chicago Card which is around duration of 4 hrs .Not sure whether this is really good option :)

Any more suggestions are welcome keeping in mind i wish the day to be spend at leisure rather than too much packed in one single day !!

more