Colleville-sur-Mer

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Parking in Honfleur

Honfleur Yesterday

Hi, Myself and a Friend are doing an 8 day cycle tour round france. I was cheaper t take the car and park in le harve than pay £80 parking in Portsmouth but I am now wondering if that will be safe and whether we should drive the short distance to honfluer which we planned to stop at and park there for the 8 days.. Does anyone have any experience of good places to park in honluer for longer than 24 hours , if it is safe and if not what le harve is like for parking (safe wise). Thanks in advance. Finding it really hard to find out!

more
    • Camping stores in Cherbourg

Cherbourg Aug 9, 2015 at 4:18 AM

Hi All,

Is there any camping stores in cherbourg??

Thanks,

Rob

more
    • Travelling from Deauville airport to Honfleur

Honfleur Aug 17, 2015 at 3:40 PM

How can we get from Deauville airport to Honfleur? Our flight lands at 20.20 on Saturday

more
    • Entering Mont Saint Michel when there is high tide

Mont Saint Michel Aug 8, 2015 at 11:50 PM

I am planning to visit MSM on September 2, 2015. On the official site it days that the height of the water will be over 12.90 by 10.25AM. I am arriving MSM at 10.45AM. Does it mean that the entrance be closed by water? How long do I have to wait to enter?

more
    • hihat's Profile Photo

touring from Paris

by hihat Online Now Jul 26, 2010 at 7:29 AM

My wife and I will be touring Paris this next May 2011 for our 52nd anniversary....Is there a train to Colleville-sur-Mer and can we get around to the memorials and cemetary by walking? Lastly, any thoughts on a hotel that is reasonable in rates? Jerry, Florida, USA...........thanks

2 Answers Jul 26, 2010 at 2:52 PM
    • milo91942's Profile Photo

Transport to Colleville sur mer from Cain Station

by milo91942 Online Now Jun 12, 2006 at 9:23 PM

I want to see the American cemetery but I cannot afford to pay for a tour. Train tickets from Paris to Cain are affordable, however. How far is it from Cain Station to the cemetery and other major points of interest (Point du Hoc, Omaha Beach)? Do I need to secure additional transportation? If so, how?

3 Answers Jun 14, 2006 at 1:20 PM