Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Blakium's Profile Photo

Lisbon Helicopter flight tour

Lisbon May 26, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Hello :)
      i saw a deal on Viator about an helicopter tour in lisbon, and i would like to know if you recommend getting it from viator or to get it from an agency when i get to Lisbon (or another website if available).
      i will be in Lisbon in June, for 8 days, is it worth the price?
      thanks in advance

more
    • Restaurant i Lisboa,near Oceanario

Lisbon May 7, 2015 at 4:13 AM

Which restaurant would you recommend near the Oceanario?
      We are a group of 25 attending a medical conference, and I´m responsible for finding a good restaurant on the Sunday June 15th
      Thank you
      KR,
      Hanne from Oslo,Norway

more
    • Interesting places in Lisbon

Lisbon May 5, 2015 at 6:24 AM

Hello all!
      My name is Irina Kostareva, I'm editor of the Russian travel magazine "Afisha World". Now we are making a list of interesting places in Lisbon from locals. I think you have a favorite place in the city. Could you tell me about only one your favorite place in Lisbon? I need some places (one place from one person) as museums, shops, cafes, parks…

more
    • StevenC29's Profile Photo

No train journey between Lisbon and Sevilla

Lisbon 22 hours ago

Next year we are deciding to do 4 days in Lisbon, followed by a trek around Andalucia ie Cordoba, Seville and Granada. It works out that you cant travel by rail between the two cities. How is this so? Two big metropolitan area in south west |Spain/Portugal.

Is it easier to do bt bus? Anyone know the bus company? Also someone mention a bus from Faro to Seville?

Any ideas?

more
    • Lisbon and day trips

Lisbon May 2, 2015 at 8:45 AM

I'm coming to Lisbon in mid June. I heard that Lisbon is the most beautiful city, but I also want to see other places in Portugal.

My flight is to Lisbon and I'll be landing at 19:30 PM, so I'm thinking to stay in Lisbon for this night. and after I have 7 full days, so this is my plan, tell me if it's good or should I change anything:
      Day 1 - train from Lisbon-oriente in the morning to Porto (if I take the 7:00 AM train or even 6:09 is it safe to walk alone to oriente?) and staying at a hotel in Porto for the night.
      Day 2 - A bit more of Porto, and then a train to aveiro (I was in Venice, they say it's "little venice") and after another train to Lisbon. from now on each day I stay in Lisbon for the nights.
      Day 3 - exploring Lisbon
      Day 4 - exploring Lisbon
      Day 5 - train to Sintra, cabo da roca and Cascais (can I combine all 3 or even add estoril on the same day??)
      Day 6 - train to Obidos and back to Lisbon
      Day 7 - Another day in Lisbon

Is that doable and a good plan?? Are the trains cheap (for example, how much would it cost to go from Lisbon to Porto both ways?) Is there a 10 strip card or anything to make it cheaper?

Also, I understand that Bairro Alto is the place in Lisbon for the nights. Do you think that it's better to search an hotel there or is it far from center? I saw a cheap hotel in Baixa district... is it center/safe area? Can I go from there to Bairro Alto by walk each night?

Looking for your answers, Thanks in advance!

more