change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Moving to New Zealand

Sydney Apr 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Hi All,
      I am working in a MNC, now moving to New Zealand, so guys please guide me to make my moving task easy. and suggest me a sydney based international removalists which can move my stuff safe and can give timely delivery.

more
    • Best Excess Baggage Courier ?

Sydney Apr 1, 2014 at 3:16 AM

Hello Guys,
      want to send excess baggage from Australia to India via cargo . please share the experienced and cheap courier and shipment services detail .

more
    • kid friendly things to do

Tuross Heads Apr 10, 2014 at 2:00 AM

kid friendly things to do in and around tuross heads - 9 yr old boy in particular

more
    • Toilets & eating houses

Nimbin Apr 14, 2014 at 9:19 PM

What are the public toilet facilities like in town, are there plenty of places to eat, I'm bringing 20 old ladies there this week?

more
    • miczngrz's Profile Photo

Should I rent a campervan or not?

Byron Bay Apr 15, 2014 at 6:19 PM

I'm going to Byron Bay for the Easter weekend, now I can't decide if I should rent a campervan or not? I am going to watch Bluesfest [http://www.bluesfest.com.au/] but most of the campsites are sold out. I read this blog that mentioned the bluesfest [blog.vroomvroomvroom.com/201...] so i decided to check out their list of campervans, now I am not sure if it is a wise idea to hire one or just book a hotel. However, I know that most hotels are quite far from the venue. Can anyone help me decide?

more
    • Looking for flight options from Moscow, Russia to Sydney or Brisbane

Sydney Apr 13, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Two of my friends and I plan a round-the-world trip. We're starting out from the US West Cost, then fly to Europe, swing by Moscow, Russia, and then fly to the East Coast of Australia and back to US. We were able to look up flights from US to Europe and then from Australia back to US, but we seem to be struggling with a flight from Moscow to either Sydney or Brisbane. Does anyone have any recommendations there?

more
    • Coffs Habour Hotels

by RituPrasad Online Now Apr 13, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Hi,
      My husband and I are looking for a good hotel 3* or 4* in Coffs Harbour for the Easter weekend. It's a last minute decision and it seems most good ones are gone. We prefer to be near the beach ie walking distance. We will be there for 4 nights Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Apr 14, 2011 at 12:48 AM
    • mums 70bday

by nrlpmc Online Now Apr 10, 2011 at 10:58 PM

the family are think of getting together and bringing mum to coffs for her 70th some of us from NSW the others from QLD can anyone suggest the best place for 30 of us to stay and a place to take mum an celebrate her day would appriciate any help ta

• Holiday to coffs in oct.

by brjjs5 Online Now Aug 24, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Hi, was thinking of flying up to coffs harbour at the end of oct. and wondering ifit will be warm enough to swim. Also if anyone has some info of what to do there for teen boys?. We are thinking of staying at The darlington beach holiday park.

1 Answer Aug 26, 2010 at 4:43 PM
    • coffs harbour mall

by luely Online Now Apr 22, 2008 at 9:34 PM

hi there,
      does anyone know the name of the big store (indian stuff, souvenirs...) at the coffs harbour mall??? they have clothes and furnitures as well.
      thanks for any help!

1 Answer May 28, 2008 at 1:55 PM
    • Pelican beach resort, why is it closed & will it be reopening

by galaxian Online Now Feb 16, 2008 at 7:25 AM

Hi, Can anyone tell me what has happened to this resort? Our family stayed there back in 2005 & had the best time. It was wonderful, could not complain about anything. The kids loved the pool & the breakfasts were excellent as was the rest of the facilities. Loved the location of the tennis courts & the mini golf was fun. Please let me know if they are planning on reopening in the future or any info would be appreciated.

thanks

2 Answers Feb 16, 2008 at 3:43 PM
    • Georges Gold Mine post.

by Curios Online Now Jan 7, 2007 at 12:19 AM

I've been up to coffs harbour before, but never had the opportunity to visit George's Gold Mine. What activities are available at that place in relation to the name of the site? Is it hands on or just look? I'd like to know before February please. Thank you. -Curious

2 Answers Jan 8, 2007 at 2:00 AM
    • phone who

by hicksy Online Now Jan 4, 2007 at 2:02 PM

do any of the coffs harbour things have phone numbers for them on the web

58 Answers Jan 27, 2007 at 12:18 PM
    • Work wanted and accomodation would be a bonus!

by jayegan Online Now Jan 4, 2006 at 7:54 PM

We are a travelling couple aged 22 and 23 from the UK and are visiting Coffs Harbour on the 9th January. We are looking for some fruit picking work or other similar work. We have heard that there are lots of jobs available picking bananas?
      Thanks
      Jamie and Kathryn

2 Answers Oct 10, 2011 at 9:32 PM
    • hotel

by aryan_5577 Online Now Aug 6, 2005 at 11:11 AM

hi..

does anyone know of a good 3 or 4 star hotel in coffs harbour? i'll be there just for a night.. so would prefer something in the main area.

thanks...

2 Answers Mar 12, 2008 at 1:00 AM
    • Club

by vale46urbino Online Now Jul 20, 2005 at 9:11 AM

Hi!My name is Diana and I have a question...does anyone know wether in Coffs Harbour is a club named Planto or not?

1 Answer Jul 20, 2005 at 4:12 PM
    • Lesbia/Gay groups in Coffs

by RachelK Online Now Feb 17, 2005 at 5:41 PM

Hi I'm miving to Coffs April 2005 and was wondering if there are any groups/activities in Coffs for lesbians/gay. Especially keen on outdoors stuff. Would be great to here from you.

1 Answer Feb 19, 2005 at 2:05 AM
    • Krishnamoorthy's Profile Photo

Accomodation Inquiries

by Krishnamoorthy Online Now Aug 16, 2004 at 9:36 PM

Hello there!!!! MY name is Krishnamoorthy and am from India. I am 24 yrs old and am presently working in a software company. I am very much interested in the Southern Hemisphere and I am planning to begin my traveling experiences by the end of next yr (after saving some money). First I am planning to visit Australia and would like to beging my journey from Coffs Harbour 300 KM north of Sydney. I have a question regarding accomodation. I would like to know whether I can stay in any houses and also whether I can work in exchange of food and accomodation. I am not very particular about food just I need a place to rest. I am prepared to work in return for that. Please send me a reply if anyone is interested in this type of arrangement. Thanks for reading my question.

3 Answers Aug 22, 2004 at 6:43 PM
    • Gay communities in Coffs Harbour

by Nestor55 Online Now May 22, 2003 at 4:51 PM

Is there a gay community or gay organisation in Coffs Harbour, or any other gay meeting location?

3 Answers May 24, 2003 at 3:28 PM