Coeur d'Alene

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need local info please

by imcruzin2 Online Now Aug 7, 2015 at 7:44 PM

Traveling to CdA 11 Sept. 15 thru 19 Sept, 2015.  Want to take St. Joe 6 hr river cruise, maybe go visit silver mine, do a little aerial sightseeing, etc.  We are not hikers - actually will have 72 year old Dad with us.  Can anyone recommend the best plane service for the aerial sightseeing?  Great (not dress up fancy) restaurants, any must sees?  Want to make the most of our trip and need some local input!  Will have rental car and don't mind 2-2 1/2 hour  to see anything cool!  Home base will be in CdA rental so we will not be overnighting anywhere other than CdA.  Please help me make this the greatest trip my Dad has ever been on!

Thanks!

more
    • Need local info please

by imcruzin2 Online Now Aug 7, 2015 at 7:44 PM

Traveling to CdA 11 Sept. 15 thru 19 Sept, 2015.  Want to take St. Joe 6 hr river cruise, maybe go visit silver mine, do a little aerial sightseeing, etc.  We are not hikers - actually will have 72 year old Dad with us.  Can anyone recommend the best plane service for the aerial sightseeing?  Great (not dress up fancy) restaurants, any must sees?  Want to make the most of our trip and need some local input!  Will have rental car and don't mind 2-2 1/2 hour  to see anything cool!  Home base will be in CdA rental so we will not be overnighting anywhere other than CdA.  Please help me make this the greatest trip my Dad has ever been on!

Thanks!

• cottonwood's Profile Photo

Restaurant in Marina

by cottonwood Online Now Sep 19, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Is there still a restaraunt at the Marina at the mouth to the Spokane River? I haven't been there since like the very early 80's when I was like 11 or 12.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2008 at 12:40 PM
    • Is Coeur d Alene a good place to raise kids?

by skycanyon Online Now Jan 2, 2007 at 5:54 AM

My family is considering a move to Coeru d Alene, for the low cost of living, and the fishing!
      I want to know how the people are in that area?
      Would it be easy to make friends there?
      And how are the schools?

1 Answer Apr 11, 2008 at 9:57 PM
    • We are going to be going to the KOA in Coeur d'Alene where can we hike??

by kelly33vancouver Online Now Sep 9, 2006 at 9:07 PM

Hello,

We are going to be staying in KOA Coeur D'Alene we would like to go to craters of the moon we would like to hike in the area. Does anyone have any ideas where to go or websites that we should be looking at dates September 23-26th this month. Thank you for your time and help we look forward to your reply

• Coeur d'Alene vacation recos wanted

by pdmoderator Online Now Nov 5, 2004 at 11:47 AM

Hi, all, We're looking for a fully stocked cabin, cottage, or B&B in Coeur d'Alene for a one-week vacation stay early next fall. Washer and dryer are a must. We're into "comfy" more than elegant. A website with detailed pix would be great. Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 20, 2005 at 5:47 PM