Cocoa Beach Travel Answers

change location

good choice for families?

by jasb25 Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Is Cocoa beach a good choice for family with young teenagers. We were going to go to Daytona (last week in june) but there is national cheerleading comp. Im guessing Daytona would be crazy. Is there plenty to do here. Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • paulinuk2u's Profile Photo

Re: good choice for families?

by paulinuk2u Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 11:10 AM

i liked it theres ,stayed at the fawlty towers hotel,near the beach

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Cocoa Beach is the closest beach to Orlando folks, families go there as well as surfers not much else to do. Daytona may the cheerleaders but you cn stay in Ormond Beach up the beach ::)
    Cheers

• SONG's Profile Photo

by SONG Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Cocoa Beach is very near the Kennedy Space Center. Well worth a day's visit.
    Adults and teens alike enjoy the information and sites. Enjoy our Sunny Florida!!!

• Agraichen's Profile Photo

by Agraichen Online Now Oct 13, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Based on your initial comment it's not real clear what you might like to do. Daytona has lots to offer but so does the surrounding area. Cocoa is quite a drive from Daytona. You'll pass by Orlando on the way and Disneyworld, etc is one thought that the teens might enjoy. Sea World is in the area as well. The NASA site is one of my favorites but that probably because I worked for NASA in the 90's. Now that space flight is almost a "thing of the past" it might be good to visit.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines