Cocoa Beach Travel Answers

change location

Ron Jon Resort Rates

by kellimark Online Now Jun 24, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Help my family and I live here in Cocoa and would love to take the kids to the resort for a weekend and I am looking for rates, if any one has visited the resort I would appreciate some information on prices. Thank You Kelli

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • goodfish's Profile Photo

Re: Ron Jon Resort Rates

by goodfish Online Now Jun 25, 2010 at 4:54 AM

As you live in Cocoa, why don't you just call the hotel? That's the best way to check current rates. You could also use a booking website such as hotels.com to check current offerings.

Hotel rates change frequently based on season, local festivals and general availability of rooms at any given point so best to go to the source.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by goodfish Online Now Jun 25, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Hi Kelli - thanks for the nice words on my home page and welcome to VT! Hope you soon create your own pages with great tips about your travels!

I understand that sometimes people are sometimes reluctant to call the hotel, feeling they may be railroaded, but it really is your best source of information where rates are involved as they can change so much.

Another source you might try is www.tripavisor.com. They will have reviews by other travelers who have stayed in that hotel, and usually "candid" pictures taken by those guests. They often also post an average per night rate although it is a VERY loose ballpark so not very reliable - I would absolutely still call the hotel.

by goodfish Online Now Jun 25, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Kelli - here's the website for the resort:

http://www.ronjonresort.com/

It allows you to do an online booking - which you do NOT have to commit to unless you are happy with the rate. Just go through the booking procedure until the point you have to commit. At the point they give you a rate, continue to booking or just back out of the site; nothing lost!

This is the best alternative if not wanting to make the phone call.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines