Cochiti Pueblo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hummingbirds

Cloudcroft Jul 9, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Where is scenic point where one can observe hummingbirds?

more
    • ggerber7706@gmail.com

Cloudcroft Jun 29, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Can you rent 4 wheelers and ride trails in the mountains?

more
    • need to find the name and # of shop!!

Taos Jul 18, 2014 at 10:01 AM

What is the phone # of the shop on the corner in the plaza that focus on native american art and jewelry local and throughout the area ..???

more
    • road safety

Taos Jul 4, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Are the mountain roads safe for motorhomes? We will have three children aboard?

more
    • traveling through

Santa Rosa Jul 3, 2014 at 10:56 AM

We will be traveling through these three places this month and will only have a few hours to explore, any suggestions? We love landscape photography and back roads, junk/antique shops. Thank you

more
    • JohanW's Profile Photo

Sandia Peak Tramway public transportation?

Albuquerque Jul 10, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Is there any way to get to the tramway from the central parts of ABQ? Public bus? Tourist bus?

Is I take a taxi, is it easy to find a taxi at the tramway, when I want to get back to the central parts of the city?

I will be staying at a motel july 27:th, sunday. I will arrive by train and I don´t drive.

more
    • JohanW's Profile Photo

Walking in central ABQ

Albuquerque Jul 10, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Is it generally safe to walk around in the central parts of Albuquerque in the evening? Not after sunset, but maby at 7.30-8 PM on a Sunday in July.

I will be staying at The Hotel Blue and I want to walk from Marble Brewery after a concert. Google Maps suggest that I walk at 2nd St NW and then on to Copper Ave NW or Central Ave SW to get to the hotel.

more