Cochem

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Copper Fountain Store

by rcaspari Online Now Jul 12, 2014 at 3:41 PM

When I was last in Cochem in 2005, there was a shop that sold beautiful copper fountains.
      Is it still there?

• The small house on the side of the bridge?

by Bernvals Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 1:43 PM

In I think it was 1952 I stayed in Cochem fo about a week on a school outing. We stayed on the bank opposite the one with the castle. On the castle side of the bridge was a small building which we were told was once a lock-up used by the local police for persons misbehaving! Was this so and is it still there? On one of our days out we went to the Nurburg Ring? to watch a race with the top racing drivers of the world competing. Also I think I recall a large barrel in the square during a wine festival where small glasses of wine were dispensed at about 20 pfennig a time. I hope my memory hasn't failed me too much!

2 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 1:15 AM
    • Bus Parking

by roygarren Online Now Nov 7, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Where can we park a 44 passenger bus? We have a tour of the castle and a Knights' Dinner this Saturday night

2 Answers Nov 7, 2013 at 6:54 AM
    • yogb's Profile Photo

What is this monument like seen in many towns in Rhine valley

by yogb Online Now May 22, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Can someone tell me what is this (s7.postimage.org/s499im6sb/U... seen in every town in Rhine valley

2 Answers May 24, 2012 at 3:32 PM
    • Riverview's Profile Photo

Pig on the Wall?

by Riverview Online Now Apr 26, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Where did you see the pig on the wall? Is it a bar or restaurant?

5 Answers Apr 27, 2010 at 3:41 AM
    • Parkhotel Cochem

by DSHAYES Online Now Mar 28, 2010 at 3:43 AM

I have just made a reservation at the hotel. As my partner has difficulty with stairs, I would like to ensure that the hotel has an elevator

2 Answers Mar 28, 2010 at 5:04 AM
    • Fast train from koblenz to Cochem

by joanyoung Online Now Feb 12, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Our time is limited, so need to know about fast train schedules from Koblenz to Cochem.
      The info I asked for on the DB website said it would take 6 to 7 hours by train between those two towns. Not possible, unless it is a "milk-run", dropping off tourists along the way. What is the most efficient train travel Koblenz to Cochem?

6 Answers Feb 13, 2010 at 11:21 PM
    • Self Catering in Cochem

by dkhilton Online Now May 12, 2006 at 5:44 PM

My family and I are thinking of spending some time in Cochem but I'd have to do the self-catering thing as I have food allergies. Any suggestions on a good place for families that isn't too expensive, but in town and nice, with a kitchen? Also, does anyone know where the grocery stores are there? What days are markets? Where is the best place for vegetables and fish? That sort of thing. I hope someone out there knows the region and can help us with self-catering ideas for Cochem!

Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 22, 2006 at 3:51 AM