change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MCRK98's Profile Photo

Cuckoo Clock Flew the Nest

Boppard Mar 12, 2015 at 4:56 AM

Hello Folks, I purchased a clock from a little gift shop on a street corner in Boppard. It was not the Christmas Shop, I did not know that store at the time. I had it mailed home and it never arrived. I misplaced the documents and now I cannot remember the stores name or phone number.... Please Help, Thanx Mike

more
    • brismith's Profile Photo

Kirchberg Travel Information

Kirchberg Mar 10, 2015 at 6:30 AM

What are the current (2015) hours and days of operation for the Kirchberg Tourism Office, located in the town center? Do they have an email or phone number that they can be contacted at?

more
    • Shopping on Saturday April 04th, 2015.

Mainz Mar 21, 2015 at 4:49 AM

Good day all!
      I am planning to visit the city of Mainz, Germany on Easter weekend. Saturday, April 04th. Need help! Can someone tell me if the stores will be open ex. groceries, food, pharmacies, clothes...etc. If yes, then what time do stores close.
      Thank You!
      John. :)

more
    • RenataT's Profile Photo

Tour the night watchman

by RenataT Online Now Feb 13, 2015 at 4:47 AM

My husband and I will stay in St. Goar for 3 nights to know the region.
      What do you think of this tour? burg-cochem.de/cochemer-nach...

Is it nice to it and then get dinner in town and enjoy the view of Cochem by night? Then take the train back to St. Goar?

thanks !

1 Answer Feb 13, 2015 at 4:57 AM
    • Copper Fountain Store

by rcaspari Online Now Jul 12, 2014 at 3:41 PM

When I was last in Cochem in 2005, there was a shop that sold beautiful copper fountains.
      Is it still there?

• The small house on the side of the bridge?

by Bernvals Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 1:43 PM

In I think it was 1952 I stayed in Cochem fo about a week on a school outing. We stayed on the bank opposite the one with the castle. On the castle side of the bridge was a small building which we were told was once a lock-up used by the local police for persons misbehaving! Was this so and is it still there? On one of our days out we went to the Nurburg Ring? to watch a race with the top racing drivers of the world competing. Also I think I recall a large barrel in the square during a wine festival where small glasses of wine were dispensed at about 20 pfennig a time. I hope my memory hasn't failed me too much!

2 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 1:15 AM
    • Bus Parking

by roygarren Online Now Nov 7, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Where can we park a 44 passenger bus? We have a tour of the castle and a Knights' Dinner this Saturday night

2 Answers Nov 7, 2013 at 6:54 AM
    • yogb's Profile Photo

What is this monument like seen in many towns in Rhine valley

by yogb Online Now May 22, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Can someone tell me what is this (s7.postimage.org/s499im6sb/U... seen in every town in Rhine valley

2 Answers May 24, 2012 at 3:32 PM
    • Riverview's Profile Photo

Pig on the Wall?

by Riverview Online Now Apr 26, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Where did you see the pig on the wall? Is it a bar or restaurant?

5 Answers Apr 27, 2010 at 3:41 AM
    • Parkhotel Cochem

by DSHAYES Online Now Mar 28, 2010 at 3:43 AM

I have just made a reservation at the hotel. As my partner has difficulty with stairs, I would like to ensure that the hotel has an elevator

2 Answers Mar 28, 2010 at 5:04 AM
    • Fast train from koblenz to Cochem

by joanyoung Online Now Feb 12, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Our time is limited, so need to know about fast train schedules from Koblenz to Cochem.
      The info I asked for on the DB website said it would take 6 to 7 hours by train between those two towns. Not possible, unless it is a "milk-run", dropping off tourists along the way. What is the most efficient train travel Koblenz to Cochem?

6 Answers Feb 13, 2010 at 11:21 PM
    • Self Catering in Cochem

by dkhilton Online Now May 12, 2006 at 5:44 PM

My family and I are thinking of spending some time in Cochem but I'd have to do the self-catering thing as I have food allergies. Any suggestions on a good place for families that isn't too expensive, but in town and nice, with a kitchen? Also, does anyone know where the grocery stores are there? What days are markets? Where is the best place for vegetables and fish? That sort of thing. I hope someone out there knows the region and can help us with self-catering ideas for Cochem!

Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 22, 2006 at 3:51 AM