Travel Answers
Cobar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• aussirose's Profile Photo

Planning a Sydney holiday in October 2016? Please join us for the Big Downunder VT Meet.

Sydney Jan 27, 2016 at 2:24 AM

We have a Big Sydney Meet planned for October. It commences on the 7th October and we already have 25 VT members and friends signed up. If you are visiting Sydney around this time, then please come and join us. What better way to be introduced to Australia than meeting a bunch of fun loving VT members from all around the world in Australia's most picturesque city, Sydney!! -
      Roll up, Roll up! The 9th Big Downunder VT Meet is set for October. That is in less than 9 months yea!! :o)
      The meet will be in 2 parts. The Big Sydney Meet starts on the 7th October and we already have 25 VT members and friends signed up. If you have ever thought of visiting Australia then Sydney should be your first point of call. What better way to be introduced to Australia than meeting a bunch of fun loving VT members from all around the world in Australia's most picturesque city, Sydney!! -
      VT Meeting
      The second part will be a Big Cruise sailing out of the spectacular Sydney Harbour destined for a Pacific Island holiday. We already have 25 VT members and friends signed up for this. This will be the FIRST EVER VT CRUISE! so you shouldn't miss out..... right? ;o) Carnival Cruises will never be the same again..... haha ;o)
      VT Meeting
      For those that are adventurous.... we have a second part to the meet. This involves a Big Cruise sailing out of the spectacular Sydney Harbour destined for the islands of the South Pacific. We already have 16 VT members and friends signed up for this. This will be the FIRST EVER VT CRUISE! so you shouldn't miss out..... right? ;o) Carnival Cruises will never be the same again..... haha ;o)
      VT Meeting
      For those that are planning to visit Australia this year then this may very well make up your mind for you.
      Any questions.... please email me here on vt.
      Cheers,
      Ann.

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Motorhoming for Bathurst 1000.

Bathurst Jan 24, 2016 at 4:40 PM

Any info where I can locate my motorhome for this event this year.Caravan Parks are booked out already and sites at Mt Panorama will be restricted and unable to be booked until June 2016.
      Any info would be appreciated,thankyou.

more
    • Living in Moree

Moree Jan 15, 2016 at 6:11 PM

Hello every one!
      I applied for a job in Moree, and wondering about living there:
      How is the life there? Are there the essential facilities : hospitals, transportation, what about childcare and the rental?
      And how you can rate the safety of living there? People, reputation.....etc
      Thank you

more
    • stamporama's Profile Photo

Safe area to stay in?

Sydney Jan 26, 2016 at 7:28 AM

Hey guys! My wife and I are due to visit Sydney this March and I'd like to get some advice on which area of the city is OK to stay at an AirBnB place. I've read the 'Dangers and Warnings' page and one poster wrote to avoid Surry Hills, Chippendale, Woolloomooloo and Waterloo. If that's true then where does that leave me? I'd like somewhere that's an easy walk to public transport and some reasonably priced eateries. Thanks for any replies!

more