Co Loa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• VIETNAM TT VISA

Vietnam Jan 26, 2016 at 2:15 AM

I need to go to Phnom Penh for a TT visa , which I need in order to apply for a Visa Exemption Certificate. Does anybody know how long it takes for the Vietnam Embassy to process? Same day? Next day? Longer?

more
    • brendazart's Profile Photo

WhatsApp, Viber, or different free mobile app

Vietnam Feb 4, 2016 at 4:57 PM

Has anyone used any of these free mobile apps this year or later 2015? I heard they might be banned in Vietnam.
      Thank you.

more
    • Advice on 3 days in Hanoi

Hanoi Jan 10, 2016 at 9:36 PM

I was searching on Hanoi and found VT. I wonder if anyone can provide me with feedback. We are planning to travel to Hanoi end of March. It is a 6 days 5 night trip - part tour and part on our own. Day 1 is late arrival and Day 6 is early flight out. Day 3 is 1 day trip to Halong Bay (part of tour). Thus, we have full 3 days on our own. We are most likely to be staying around (if now within) the old quarter area. Based on my reading so far, it seems that we can be done exploring old quarter within a full day. Thus, we are wondering what else we can do with the remaining 2 days. We’re trying to boat rides as my friends aren’t very good with it. Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to go? Also, what are there to do in Halong Bay beside the boat tour? Thanks in advance for your help.

more
    • Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi best place to travel ?

Vietnam Feb 1, 2016 at 7:58 PM

Hallo, just signed up and was hoping for some fast responses as I'm keen to get this sorted in the next 24 hours.
      I'm looking to head to Vietnam in March and want to say 3 months. I'll be working online over there and want to get setup somewhere quiet and peaceful and cultural. No great travel experience so keen to be based somewhere and able to do short trips from there when desired.
      I like the look of Hanoi, I'm not a hectic city life person. Am I right to think that it would be the best place for me to at least fly into, get settled and chill out for a week or two then take things from there?
      Having looked at a few comparisons between the two HCMC looks like somewhere I wouldn't like to stay longer than a week.
      Ultimately, I'd like to end up somewhere nice and coasta/beachy, if such a place exists.
      Thanks

more
    • Best memories in Vietnam?

Vietnam Jan 7, 2016 at 8:31 AM

Vietnam have so much locations with great views so may I ask: What do you think the best location is? And why?
      I want to know more your opinions to decide where to go in this year.
      Thanks for all answer!!!

more