Cluses

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Practical advice needed for lyon,france

Lyon Jun 30, 2014 at 11:14 AM

I am coming to lyon france from clermont ferrand with a baby in a stroller. I have no transport on my own and will depend on local lyon transport. Can any1 advice how should i plan my day as I have to return to clermont ferrand by evening. I don't wish to go to museums or anything related to art as I have limited international history knowledge. I just have one day so I wanted someone to help.
      thanx

more
    • Uneven doors in Viviers

Viviers Jun 16, 2014 at 12:43 AM

What is the reason for the different sized doors in one of the old homes in Viviers

more
    • Quick help for my tour to lyon

Lyon Jul 3, 2014 at 1:01 AM

In lyon I wish to just visit Parc de la tete d'or and the presquile(walk by lake and view nature). I will be coming from clermont ferrand..so just wanted to check if these two places are doable in 4 hours to 6 hours?

It would also be great if someone could tell me the route to all these places via public transport. finding someone to speak in english seems tough here don't know about there.

more
    • nearest station(from clermont ferrand) to heart of city of lyon to see the river

Lyon Jun 30, 2014 at 1:42 AM

nearest station(from clermont ferrand) to heart of city of lyon to see the river

more
    • Travelling from Geneva to Annemasse and back

Annemasse Jun 19, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Hi, we have made reservations in ibis budget Annemasse during our visit in September. We are not getting a clear picture of how to get to the hotel from Geneva train station. I have few queries. It would be great if anybody can guide us on these:
      1.How can we reach Annemasse station (name of the station?) from Geneva train station?
      2.From Annemasse station, are there tram or bus till the hotel? We are coming with parents in their 70s and having problem with long walk.
      3.How much would be the total ticket fare from Geneva to Annemasse and then till the hotel?
      4.After 2 days we have to catch the 9:00 am flight to India from Geneva. Are there buses which start as early as around 5:30am?
      5.During our stay, one day we will be making a trip to Gru'yeres and Broc and another day to Paris. We come back after 3 days to Annemasse from where we are flying back to India.
      6.If we consider the travel expenses (for 6 people) time etc. was it better to book the hotel in Geneva itself (We already made the bookings).
      Waiting for a reply. Thanks in advance.
      Sandhya Ashok

more
    • coconutwireless's Profile Photo

Lyon Restaurants Open on Mondays

Lyon 22 hours ago

I am looking for a restaurant for lunch in the Notre-Dame de Fourvière area that will me open on Mondays. Somewhere that does not require a reservation.

more
    • Is there any Cross-border charges?

Annemasse Jun 23, 2014 at 1:43 AM

Hi,
      When we go from Geneva to Annemasse in bus number 61, do we have to pay any cross border charges? If any, how much would be that?
      Thanks in Advance for the replies….
      Sandhya Ashok

more
    • Holiday and French in Evian

Évian-les-Bains Jun 22, 2014 at 8:40 AM

I'd love to take an intensive French course around Evian in September for about a week. Has anyone experience about language holidays?

more