Cluj-Napoca Travel Answers

change location

Need somewhere to sleep!!! And help with community art!

by nessargh Online Now Mar 6, 2006 at 12:11 PM

I'm travelling to Cluj-Napoca with 3 friends on the 20th of March until the 25th/26th. I've been there lots of times but my usual accomodation is not available this time, and the only hostel I can find on the internet (Retro) is all booked out!!! The hotels are quite expensive, so unless I go without food for the week it looks like I'll be sleeping on the street! Does anybody know of a secret hostel that's not on the internet, or a house/apartment somewhere in Cluj that rents out rooms??? Please let me know as soon as possible, because I'm off to Lithuania on the 11th! If you could email me that would be great: nessargh@gmail.com

Also, are there any community art groups or people involved in community art projects in Cluj-Napoca and the surrounding area? One of the reasons for this particular trip is to do some research into a community art project I would like to set up in a poor area of nearby Turda. Any tips on community art in general would also be welcome. Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Need somewhere to sleep!!! And help with community art!

by PartyloverRO Online Now Mar 6, 2006 at 1:50 PM

I found you a cheap place in a splendid area.I personaly recomand Dragon's Gate Guesthouse as I had been there and love it,the owner is very hospitable and really knows the area as he is from there.Hope you see this

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Need somewhere to sleep!!! And help with community art!

by apollomab Online Now Jul 18, 2006 at 2:21 AM

Hi I have just returned from a trip to Cluj, after spending a long time i found a very good contact for renting apartments close to the centre
    If it helps her name is Flavia and her number is (0040) 720-630078 or (0040) 788-411097 They offer two or three rooms apartments and are very easy people to deal with

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Cluj-Napoca