change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TravelingSue's Profile Photo

Tower in Sydney

Sydney Aug 28, 2014 at 6:37 AM

This is my 6th time to Australia and the last time, I visited a tall building that had a large area on top that was similar to a theatre. The program takes you so that you feel like you are flying over Australia. I think they may also do that walk up high where you walk on glass and can look down below. Can anyone tell me what building that is and where it is located? Doesn't Sydney have a Hop On Hop Off bus? Thanks for the info.

more
    • Which baby wrap is safe while travelling?

Byron Bay Aug 28, 2014 at 5:10 AM

It very different to travel with babies and it is not safe to carry them in baby carrier for longer hours.

more
    • Bunnio's Profile Photo

Sydney to Lightning Ridge

Lightning Ridge Sep 2, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Travelling from Sydney to lightning Ridge soon and want to explore points of interest such as mineral baths along the way. Also interested in wetlands, fishing and natural beauty. Any pointers would be most appreciated!

more
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

Affordable accommodation

Sydney Aug 18, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Hi,
      I will be moving to Sydney late September and I'm looking for an apartment to rent.would appreciate if any of you VT can recommend an affordable apartment safe for a female,preferably furnished with minimal furniture and convenient distance to take public transport. I will be working in Sydney CBD area so I would prefer an apartment nearby or within a distance if I'm taking a public transport.

more
    • Second hand shop for clothes

Sydney Aug 15, 2014 at 5:23 PM

I am looking for second hand shop for clothes, souvenirs and accessories in Sydney, anyone that can suggest?

more
    • Sydney areas

Sydney Sep 4, 2014 at 10:16 PM

We are flying into Sydney and then would like to travel from airport to a hotel in the area of Opera House and Sydney Harbour. Is this Central Sydney? Because then we are renting a car and would like to be able to pick up the car in the location we are staying. Any recommendations for hotels, car rentals and best way to travel from airport? Thanks.

more
    • Traveling round Sydney for cheap

Sydney Aug 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Hi. Me and my wife and thinking about going traveling round Sydney for a month in January 2015. We were just wondering what would be cheaper, to book a months tour, or to book in at a hotel / hostel for a month and go round on our own? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Lewis and Kimberley.

more