we are a group of 7 girls going to Dublin in january 14.
a friend has booked our hotel, but I´m now not sure if it is in the " wrong" area.
she booked St. Georges hotel located at the top of O´Connell street?
we would like to go out in the evening...
are we okay or should we find another hotel?
I will be traveling to Dublin for business trip from 8-13 and later will take 1 week off to explore Dublin/Ireland. I need help with below:
1. What is the best area to stay in Dublin for easy access to attraction and shopping by walking.
2. Is there any tourist bus for city sightseeing?
3. Is it advisable to travel to Belfast by train?
4. Is it good to take ferry during winter?
5. Where to shop Ireland product?
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2013 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|