Clonmacnoise

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Carlow Nightlife

Carlow Aug 6, 2015 at 12:26 PM

What is the best night to go out in Carlow? Thursday/Friday? And Where? I am 19, so a young enough scene

more
    • Best way to travel from Doolin to Galway City

Doolin Aug 5, 2015 at 7:14 PM

In October, 2015 a friend and I are travelling from Blarney to Doolin, spending 2 nights there and then travelling to Galway City. We won't have a car so are wondering what is the best way to accomplish this. Thanks for any help.
      Barb

more
    • kiko76's Profile Photo

Connemara itinerary

Galway Jul 29, 2015 at 8:39 AM

Hi,
      I have only mid day to visit the Connemara by car starting from Galway.
      Someone can suggest me an itinerary?
      Thanks

more
    • Somewhat handicapped

Ireland Aug 23, 2015 at 1:59 PM

We are visiting the Giants Causeway and one of the guests has COPD which limits her walking. Will she be able to see the causeway without walking too far?

more
    • DianneG3's Profile Photo

how far from the dubline airport is Killiney?

Killiney Jul 30, 2015 at 7:28 AM

How far is the airport from Killiney?I am staying at Fitzpatrick Castle the night before flight back to US.

more
    • What to do in less than one day

Ennis Yesterday

I'm a first time visitor to Ennis and Ireland. Any suggestion as to what to see in Ennis in less than one day? Will have been in Cork the day before and plan on seeing Blarney and Cobh and City Gael while there, plus St. Anne's or Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral.

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

IRELAND OR WESTERN EUROPE

Ireland Aug 21, 2015 at 4:47 PM

Have been to 4 times and loved it, but now I'm thinking Ireland....15 days in October....need real help..what's everybody got to say about Ireland....l. ( been to Italy,Germany,Austria,Hungary,Czech republic,Poland...). Loved um all...will we love Ireland......from Florida.. Enjoy. Cobble stone streets, old buildings...site seeing in old villages....got the idea......lHELP IF YOU CAN......MARTIN

more
    • mjqd's Profile Photo

Day trips out of Dublin

Dublin Jul 30, 2015 at 7:22 PM

We are going to be in Dublin for 5 days in September. We are planning on doing a hop on and off bus tour on our first day; the second day a trip out of Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher; the 3rd day spent back in Dublin, 4th day another trip out to the countryside and the 5th day free to decide when we are there. We would like suggestions of anything you think are musts for us to see or do? We love the pictures of Kylemore Abbey and wondering if that trip would be good to take?
      Any suggestions of tour companies for day trips?
      Thanks in advance. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • trip planning

Ireland Aug 14, 2015 at 12:03 PM

im planning a trip to Ireland for next fall what are some places that I want to see and experience? I will be there for 10 days. Thanks!

more
    • Day tours to Clonmacnoise

by yeeaah Online Now Sep 29, 2011 at 12:45 AM

Hi everyone!

I am really interested in visiting Clonmacnoise, however, I've had a hard time finding a day tour to the site. Apparently everybody drives but me...

Thanks a million!

3 Answers Sep 30, 2011 at 4:43 PM