Clifden

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• John Riley memorial

by mexfolroa Online Now Mar 26, 2015 at 10:40 AM

I need a picture of the memorial to John Riley that is supposedly in the Clifden town centre

5 Answers Yesterday
    • Fly into Dublin or Shannon when visiting Clifden?

by Cmcallen Online Now Feb 1, 2015 at 1:16 PM

From the U.S., Should I fly into Dublin or Shannon when visiting Clifden? I'll be relying in public transportation while there.

7 Answers Feb 2, 2015 at 3:03 AM
    • Cruefan's Profile Photo

Best places to take pictures outside Clifden

by Cruefan Online Now Mar 9, 2005 at 11:38 AM

I am travelling to County Galway in May and will probably be taking a trip to up to the Clifden area. I've seen some great pictures taken from the sky road. Any sugestions for great places for scenic pictures in the area?

3 Answers May 16, 2005 at 4:11 PM
    • Jennyjump79's Profile Photo

Walking near Clifden?

by Jennyjump79 Online Now Sep 14, 2004 at 5:43 PM

Hi! I'm heading to Ireland in November and am thinking of spending a night or two in Clifden. I'd really like to get out and do some walking or biking while I'm there (yup, I know-- it's November.) The guide books I've found all suggest walking either the lower or higher Sky Road. Has anyone done this? How strenuous of a walk is it? I'm a pretty avid walker, but I'm not very experienced when it comes to hiking and difficult terrain-- should I stick to the lower road? Lastly, should I be concerned about being alone in this area? I've travelled solo to cities before, but this is my first time venturing outside a metro area by myself. Any advice would be a big help!

2 Answers May 16, 2005 at 4:20 PM