Clearwater

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel

by Toxicc_canndie Online Now May 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM

What is the best hotel by Clearwater, Florida?

5 Answers May 23, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • Water temratures

by frederikranke Online Now Dec 1, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Hi,

How warm/cool is the water normally in January or February?

Best
      Frederik

3 Answers Sep 10, 2011 at 5:03 PM
    • alliyahmorgan's Profile Photo

Does anyone know of any 4 bed places my family of 7 stay in Clearwater?

by alliyahmorgan Online Now Jun 16, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Hi guy's We have booked a holiday to the gulfcoast this August and are looking for either a 4 bed property or a hotel with seperate berooms where we can stay. My family consists of 2 x adults, 2 x 16 yr olds, 1 x 12 yr old, 1 x 5 yr old and a 2yr old. Hence the reason we need 4 bedrooms. I have emailed a couple of villas to no avail. We don't mind anywhere along the main gulf coast as long as it is close to the beach an amenities.
      Any help would be much appreciated.
      Thanks
      xx

3 Answers Sep 10, 2011 at 5:05 PM
    • airport to destination

by Richard52545 Online Now Mar 29, 2010 at 8:06 AM

Hello do you know if is local bus service betwen Clearwater Airport to my destination in Largo 12121 vonn rd 33774 I am planning to arrive tomorrow nite at 9.30 Richard

• airport (PIE) to residence

by Richard52545 Online Now Mar 29, 2010 at 8:00 AM

Do you have a service between the airport (PIE) to my Destination 12121 Vonn Rd 33774 Largo I am planning to arrive at 9.30 pm tomoroy nite If you service by bus can you tell me wich one I had to take Thanks Richard

1 Answer Mar 30, 2010 at 11:13 AM
    • Coming in May

by jessan41 Online Now Mar 24, 2010 at 8:15 AM

I'll be in clearwater in May for my birthday and since I'm coming from Canada, I'd really like to go to a seaside restaurant for my birthday dinner.

Last time in Florida, I went ot Sundowners in Key Largo, it was amazing! They had tables right on the sand next to the water, with tiki torches and a live margaritaville style band playing. Is there anything like that in Clearwater

Thanks for your help,
      Michelle

• kennymac57's Profile Photo

Where to stay?

by kennymac57 Online Now Feb 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM

The wife and I are taking a 20 day vacation in Florida and are wonderinhg if anyone knows a good place to stay around Clearwater for an extended stay.
      Any information will be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers Feb 6, 2010 at 6:50 AM
    • 1st Visit to Clearwater Beach Fl (SandKey) on a tight budget looking for deals

by kellyl3301 Online Now May 22, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Hello to all, I am visiting Clearwater Beach Fl (Marriott on Sand Key) my family actually won the stay its our first Vacation :) However we are on a tight budget I am looking for any local cheap/free places to visit my girls are 5 and 8 so we plan on going to Busch Gardens unless someone has some attraction they feel is better. I am looking for any natural resources or state parks, trails etc. Any advice appreciated

2 Answers May 23, 2009 at 9:15 PM
    • homasassa from clearwater

by briwire Online Now Mar 1, 2009 at 4:28 AM

I'm staying in Clearwater in May and would like to drive further afield. I like the look of the Manitee reserve at Homasassa.

It looks to be about 60 miles on the map, but the road is what we in the UK would call an A road, which means that there are stops. How long should it take and is it worth going?

• ANNIELOPEZ's Profile Photo

DUNEDIN

by ANNIELOPEZ Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 10:19 PM

PLEASE I AM LOOKING FOR HOTEL GOOD BUT NOT EXPENSIVE IN THE DUNEDIN AREA.
      THING TO DO THERE???

ANY V.T. PEOPLE THERE
      THANKS

ANNIE

1 Answer Apr 30, 2008 at 12:22 PM
    • Transportation from PIE to Sand Key

by julietravels Online Now Jan 5, 2008 at 11:22 AM

What would be a good "shuttle" or public transportation to get from St. Petersburg-Clearwater Airport to the Marriott on Sand Key? Would rather not rent a car.

1 Answer May 23, 2009 at 9:18 PM
    • Seminole, FL area

by jocodi Online Now Nov 15, 2007 at 1:01 PM

I will be moving to that area (Dec 11, 2007), working with the VA Medical Center in Bay Pines, Fl. Is Seminole a good town to live in? Anything I should be aware of? Thank you for any input.

• New Years Eve 2008

by deb2311 Online Now Oct 6, 2007 at 4:08 PM

I will be in the Clearwater area for New Years Eve. Can anyone suggest where to go or any hotels that are putting on a bit of a party. Don't really want to go to any young dance clubs but still want to party!

1 Answer Oct 6, 2007 at 4:29 PM
    • jennycee's Profile Photo

Weather in Florida in Nov.

by jennycee Online Now Sep 13, 2006 at 11:38 AM

Hi Everyone,
      I'll be going to Florida around 10th to 30th Nov. any idea what the weather would be like then.Do I need to carry warm clothes? Thanks.

3 Answers Sep 14, 2006 at 2:17 PM
    • time distance

by xxpinkprincess90 Online Now Jun 30, 2006 at 7:10 PM

how long does it take to get from clearwater to fort lauderdale in one day

2 Answers Jul 6, 2006 at 10:04 AM
    • kagge's Profile Photo

ipod

by kagge Online Now May 24, 2006 at 11:53 AM

Our family are going to visit Clearwater this summer of 2006. Our children have heard that the ipods not are that expensive in the states. We would lika some help here with adresses or names of stores or shops that have ipods that not is so expensive in the Clearwater/Tampa or maybe Orlando area.

2 Answers May 24, 2006 at 11:30 PM
    • kagge's Profile Photo

ipod

by kagge Online Now May 24, 2006 at 11:49 AM

Our family are going to visit Clearwater this summer of 2006. Our children have heard that the ipods not are that expensive in the states. We would lika some help here with adresses or names of stores or shops that have ipods that not is so expensive in the Clearwater/Tampa or maybe Orlando area.

2 Answers May 26, 2006 at 4:33 AM
    • nybro's Profile Photo

4 of July

by nybro Online Now May 10, 2006 at 12:38 PM

Hi are there anybody who can tell us about what´s going on in Clearwater 4 of July. We are company of 2 adults and 2 teens (14 years) ?

Kind regards
      Lone

1 Answer May 24, 2006 at 2:40 AM
    • Best area to stay in Clearwater

by max442 Online Now Feb 22, 2006 at 1:12 PM

Hi,
      could anyone tell me what's the best area to stay in Clearwater, would like to be close to the marina/beach/shops/resturants, every thing really also see on most pictures that there is what looks like a wide busy main road that runs parallel to the beach does this cause a problem
      Thanks

3 Answers Feb 23, 2006 at 3:30 AM
    • huntert_77's Profile Photo

Honeymoon!

by huntert_77 Online Now Feb 7, 2006 at 6:41 AM

I will be coming there March 12, 2006 for my honeymoon. I realize it will be busy with SpringBreakers and was wondering if anyone had some advice about what to do there(where to eat, shop, relax, have fun). I want to make the most of my trip and would also like to get away from the crowds a day or two. Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 10, 2006 at 2:03 PM
    • april temps

by kerabear Online Now Oct 6, 2005 at 6:39 AM

Can anyone please tell me what is the weahter temps for the month of April at clearwater beach and what time is sunset ??

Thanks for all your input.

2 Answers Oct 9, 2005 at 8:01 AM
    • Jennifer.Wright's Profile Photo

BEST WESTERN SEA WAKE

by Jennifer.Wright Online Now Aug 17, 2005 at 8:04 AM

We are stopping at the Best Western Sea Wake in Clearwater, Florida for two weeks from the 9th September. I would be grateful for all info available. What hotal is like, what to do, where to eat etc. Anything that may be useful. Many thanks

3 Answers Aug 18, 2005 at 4:27 AM
    • Relocating for new job

by aprilmay23 Online Now Mar 27, 2005 at 6:49 PM

I just got a job in Clearwater/St. Pete (right off of 275 at Ulmerton Rd)and will be moving to a new apartment in June. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for apartments or good areas to look for apartments in the St. Pete/Clearwater/South Tampa area. I'm 24 and single, with no children, so I'm not worried about good schools or anything, just areas to live where I would find other "young professionals." I have friends who live in the New Tampa/Tampa Palms area and also make the occasional commute to Lakeland, so I would like something that would make those visits not too painful as well, but still have a nice commute to work. If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 27, 2005 at 6:50 PM
    • Moving to Clearwater

by lilisinclair Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 6:28 PM

Hello My husband and I are planning to move to Clearwater in a very near future. I was wondering what would be a good neighborhood to live with good schools. Thank you

1 Answer Mar 27, 2005 at 8:03 PM
    • Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater Beach

by Dolcino Online Now Jun 4, 2004 at 12:10 PM

Does anyone have any feedback on this resort?

5 Answers Nov 23, 2004 at 1:07 PM
    • Weekend Getaway

by kcdan Online Now Apr 27, 2004 at 4:35 PM

Traveling with another copy to the Clearwater area for a weekend getaway (from the kids). Any good nightclubs, eating places ect.. that would be nice to stop by? Thanks for any information!

• Another person moving to Florida

by sweetiepiepie Online Now Apr 26, 2004 at 10:17 AM

Hi everybody, So, Ok, I'm another person who's planning to move to Florida. I'm most interested in areas North of Clearwater because I don't want to have to drive those bridges across the bay any time I want to head East. I know what the traffic can be like and would prefer to avoid it if at all possible. Plus, I think being closer to the Gulf would be better weather-wise, more breezes, hopefully cooler temps, and of course, access to the beaches... Or am I totally wrong about the weather thing? I'm eager to get everyone's opinion on area's they would or would not recommend and why. This is your chance to spout off, tell it like it is, go for it! Also, my boyfriend is from Venice, Italy. Does anyone know of any really strong Italian/American communities in the area? Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Grazie, Liliana

2 Answers May 17, 2004 at 10:04 PM
    • beatchfre's Profile Photo

Transportation From Ybor City

by beatchfre Online Now Apr 23, 2004 at 9:54 AM

Hi there, Other than a rental car, can anyone recommend some options for returning to Clearwater from Ybor City? I'd quite like to spend a Saturday night there and have a few beers, thus ruling out driving. Is there a bus? How much would a taxi cost? Many thanks for any replies in advance! - Best regards, Lee

1 Answer Apr 27, 2004 at 6:33 PM
    • SST_DefiantED's Profile Photo

Crowd is Gone ?

by SST_DefiantED Online Now Mar 16, 2004 at 8:26 AM

Just wondering if the beaches are less crowded on weekends ( april 2-3-4 ) since the majority of the Springbreakers are heading back home ? thanks. ed

7 Answers Mar 25, 2004 at 2:10 AM
    • Relocate to Clearwater?

by tl772200 Online Now Feb 19, 2004 at 1:34 AM

Hello, I would like to relocate with my 3 small children and husband to clearwater from the midwest. Can you share any good family info you might have? Schools, crime, cost of living etc. I've done all the online research, but don't trust it completely. I'd like to know what real people have to say. I live in a small town in Illinois, few jobs, low pay, high rent, high taxes, terrible schools, bad weather and rude snotty people. I would like insight on the quality of life in Clearwater. Also, my husband and I both work in the IT field. Does anyone have any thoughts on IT job availability in the area? Thank you, Tracy

1 Answer Mar 5, 2005 at 10:49 AM