Clarens

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• visa for malaysian passport holder

Cape Town Feb 21, 2015 at 6:29 AM

Hello,I would like to find out if anyone can help in relation to a visa issue. Me and my missus plan to travel to capetown next month for a break. Ive taken some time off work and we would like to spend 3 months in south Africa. I hold a british passport so i will be given 3 moths vistor visa on arrival. However my wife has a malaysian passport and only gets a month visa on arrival. Is it possible as she is traveling with me that she would also get 3 months on arrival instead of one month...........

thanks all for any advice.

Fergs

more
    • How I can go from johannesburg airport to Sun City Resort?

Sun City Feb 11, 2015 at 5:19 AM

Hi,

We are looking for the best way way from johannesburg airport to Sun City Resort. We are 5 people (2 adults and 3 children 7,12,16 yo), On 22th February at 11.05 (local- landing time).

Please let me know ASAP.

Pasquale

more
    • Driving to Hoedspruit

Hoedspruit Feb 13, 2015 at 5:41 PM

There are two routes to Hoedspruit. We are in our seventies. Which is the safest to drive.

more
    • cochinjew's Profile Photo

24 hours in JoBurg

Johannesburg Yesterday

Arriving on 28 May at 7 10 am on an International flight (from Europe) and then leaving on 29th May to Asia. Would appreciate any help regarding such a short stay in JNB. Of course one hears about the crime etc in RSA. Stay near the airport? take the Gauteng Train to Sandton? or fly off to CPT where I have friends? Muito Obrigado.

more
    • Travelling to Johannesburg

South Africa Feb 23, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Hey VTers,

I have a few queries for my trip to Jo'burg.

1. I will be travelling alone from Mumbai to Jo'burg via Dubai. I have a connecting flight from DXB with a stopover of around 2.5 hours.
      As I am travelling by Emirates, I will be at the T3, DXB. Can you let me know if it is possible to visit the duty free shops and do some shopping for the kids/family. Do recommend some nice things to shop.

2. I will be staying in Jo'burg for around a month (March-April). How's the weather there at that time, I believe its summer but also read it gets quite cold. Let me know so that I can carry suitable clothing.

3. Although on an official trip, I will have quite some free time during weekends etc. Do recommend some nice places to visit in and around Jo'burg.

more
    • Please Advice on driving a car inside kruger park

Kruger National Park Feb 8, 2015 at 8:42 PM

Myself and my wife are planning to visit Kruger National park in July 2015. We will be landing in Johannesburg. I wish to drive inside kruger park. Driving from j'burg to Kruger is bit too long drive. is there any other way to hire a car somewhere near kruger? Can I hire a guide who can acompany us in the car?

more
    • Looking for scented candle store

by orza Online Now Jan 30, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Hi all
      I am looking for the name and contact details of a store I visited whilst in Clarens in December.
      They stock all sorts of scented candles, fragrances and some jewellery. I have contacted Clarens Kado already and it seems it's not them. Does anyone have any ideas? It would be much appreciated!

1 Answer Feb 5, 2014 at 10:22 PM