change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bobpayne99's Profile Photo

Food supplies

Northampton Apr 4, 2014 at 5:50 PM

What stores (Groceries and Butchers) are available in Northampton? Looking at staying a week at Horrocks and keen to see where I can get supplies.

more
    • Moving to New Zealand

Sydney Apr 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Hi All,
      I am working in a MNC, now moving to New Zealand, so guys please guide me to make my moving task easy. and suggest me a sydney based international removalists which can move my stuff safe and can give timely delivery.

more
    • Best Excess Baggage Courier ?

Sydney Apr 1, 2014 at 3:16 AM

Hello Guys,
      want to send excess baggage from Australia to India via cargo . please share the experienced and cheap courier and shipment services detail .

more
    • What places do you recommend taking tourist in Winter my family are coming over in July.

Perth Mar 30, 2014 at 9:47 PM

What places do you recommend taking tourist in Winter my family are coming over in
      July.

more
    • Leeman Western Australia

Leeman Mar 26, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Does anyone know what days and times do the crayboats come in and allow people to buy crayfish off the back of their boats?
      Thanks

more
    • kroy1811's Profile Photo

Photography Tour Melbourne

Melbourne Apr 12, 2014 at 2:36 AM

We will be travelling to Melbourne in May 2014 and would like to take on a photography tours to the Great Ocean Road, 12 Apostles.

Can anyone recommend a good one ?

Thanks

Wasti

more
    • kid friendly things to do

Tuross Heads Apr 10, 2014 at 2:00 AM

kid friendly things to do in and around tuross heads - 9 yr old boy in particular

more
    • CandS's Profile Photo

Restaurant in Canberra with kids

Canberra Apr 9, 2014 at 2:54 AM

Hi! Going to Canberra next Monday and would like some recommendations for somewhere good to eat...minimum of 4 adults and 6 kids (max up to about 8 adults and 11 kids if everyone can make it). Would love somewhere with a playroom of some sorts. Preferably in the Belconnen area. Thanks in advance! :)

more
    • Tourist visa

Australia Apr 3, 2014 at 1:17 AM

Hello VT members, I am from India and traveled Asian countries only. Now I want to apply for Tourist visa for Australia. This time I and 2 of my friends wants to apply. Agents are really charging very high fee for tourist visa. We can use that fee amount for our air-ticket if we can get our visa our self.

I check Immi.gov.au and gone through check list for subclass 600.

Please let me know if subclass 600 is right visa for me as I want to travel for 2 week. Should I apply for
      visa with my friends together and mention in file out them or we have to apply separately. how to get itinerary
      before getting visa, as if we are booking tickets and hotel then in case visa rejection we ll have great loss.

I am married and have wife and two kinds they are not accompanying me same is with my friends, they are also going alone. Please help to get visa so that we can have good holiday in AUSTRALIA.

more
    • wise23girl's Profile Photo

Best rail station

Gold Coast Mar 30, 2014 at 11:54 PM

A friend is staying at Fingal Heads south of Tweed. They want to catch the train to the Brisbane airport.Which would would be the best train station for them to use.
      Thanks guys in advance

more
    • Travel mate - 2-6 May

Melbourne Mar 23, 2014 at 5:22 AM

Hi- I will be Melbourne from May 2 to 6. Looking for a traveling buddy. Vegetarians/ vegans preferred.

I am 32, from Singapore.

I am hoping to see the great ocean road, trek, cycle and meet new friends to hang out.

Drop me am email if you are keen. We may be able to work something :)

Royteosg@gmail.com

more
    • bus phone number

Hamilton Island Apr 18, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Hi

What is the phone number for us getting a bus from hamilton island airport to the marina

Regards

Michele

more
    • Living in Port Douglas

Port Douglas Apr 18, 2014 at 4:51 AM

Hi, there is a possibility myself and my family will be moving to Port Douglas. I will start by saying it looks stunningly beautiful there. My concern is the wildlife - crocodiles, snakes etc? May sound far fetched - sorry, but where I will be coming from we have no crocodiles, tree snakes etc. Can I expect to see a lot of crocodiles, snakes, frogs etc? and will I see any or many in my house / yard?

more
    • airport shuttles

Bunbury Apr 6, 2014 at 11:21 PM

hi, are there any airport shuttles from perth airport to bunbury, im having difficulty locating one

more
    • self drive tour of uluru and the olgas

Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Mar 23, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Hello
      Is it possible to drive around the base of Uluru ? Like maybe do a mix of drive and walk around the base.

I am planning a 2 to 3 days visit in early july, with my 2 young children (8 and 6) and I find it hard to choose between an organised tour, the uluru express shuttle or just hire a car : I am not sure my kids could do the long walks in the time imparted by most of the organized tours but I would like them to do more than watch the sunset and take a photo !

more
    • Travel options from the airport to Mercure Hotel in Albert Park

Melbourne Apr 16, 2014 at 8:28 PM

I need a cheap solution to travel from the airport to the Mercure Hotel in Albert Park. My work pays for conference attendance but I need to fork out the travel expenses. thanks

more
    • Toilets & eating houses

Nimbin Apr 14, 2014 at 9:19 PM

What are the public toilet facilities like in town, are there plenty of places to eat, I'm bringing 20 old ladies there this week?

more
    • Looking for a place to crash in once we arrive!

Melbourne Apr 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM

We are a young married couple, just got granted the PR, and we will be arriving to Melbourne on the 28th 05:30 am , anyone has any idea where can we stay easily without moving too much with our luggage?

more
    • Driving/staying on Fraser Island

Fraser Island Mar 27, 2014 at 8:53 AM

My husband, 3 children and I will be travelling to Queensland in November and would like to go to Fraser Island. We will have a rental car and will be staying on the Sunshine Coast (possibly in Noosa). Can we take our rental car to the island or are we better to walk on the ferry or take an organized tour? Not sure if we should go just for the day or stay overnight? Appreciative of any advice! Thanks!

more
    • Should I rent a campervan or not?

Byron Bay Apr 15, 2014 at 6:19 PM

I'm going to Byron Bay for the Easter weekend, now I can't decide if I should rent a campervan or not? I am going to watch Bluesfest [http://www.bluesfest.com.au/] but most of the campsites are sold out. I read this blog that mentioned the bluesfest [blog.vroomvroomvroom.com/201...] so i decided to check out their list of campervans, now I am not sure if it is a wise idea to hire one or just book a hotel. However, I know that most hotels are quite far from the venue. Can anyone help me decide?

more
    • should i overnight at phillip island?

Melbourne Mar 31, 2014 at 3:34 AM

Hi,
      I'm coming to melbourne this june.
      I will stay a night at Lorne after a day on GOR.
      The next day, I'm planning to take a ferry to Mornington and drive to Phillip Island.
      Hoping to catch the penguin parade. My question is, should I spend a night at Phillip Island or is there a nice place to stay nearby as the accomodation cost is quite high?

more
    • capelkay's Profile Photo

Buying US$ in Australia

Australia Apr 16, 2014 at 12:25 AM

going to Bali and they recommend Visa is paid in US$.
      1. has anyone paid I another currency? is it that much of a drama to pay in AUD?
      2. where can I get US$ in Aussie land without paying ridiculous exchange rate and fees?
      Last time I did it at the Airport ATM and US$100 cost AUD$120 and that was when it was $1 for $1 exchange rate.
      cross my fingers for a cheap solution.

more
    • most popular area to stay

Melbourne Apr 15, 2014 at 7:09 AM

which is the most popular area to stay as we are planing to come for 4 days

more
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Daintree Rainforest Visit with a 1 year old

State of Queensland Apr 2, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Hi VTers!

I have been doing a lot of reading on the Daintree Rainforest. Little did I know that there are so many different areas to explore! It seems like these all offers different things to see in the rainforest, but my main concern is that we will have a 1 year old with us. I am trying to determine if there is an area that will be easier for us to visit with him. We will most likely have to carry him. As much as we would like to do a hike through the rainforest, I don't think that will be possible, but we would definitely like to see as much of the environment as we can.

Cape Tribulation has caught our eye, but the Daintree Discovery Centre and Mossman Gorge Center also sound like they provide good options for traveling with a young child.

We will have a rental car 4WD. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much, Kimberly

more
    • i would like to know more about macchu picchu.

Australia Mar 31, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Hi guys, my name is toshi, i am from japan and Just starting to plan a potential MP trip in May this year. We would fly in to Cuzcu thru Lima, and then would like to take the train to get to MP (already checked Inca Rail which is available).

Does anyone have any suggestions on how many days to spend in MP before taking the train back? Also how long does it take to hike up to the top? We don't want to hike down the trail (which is why we are taking the train), but what is the remaining route to reach MP?

Thanks for the help in advance!

more