Ciudad-Rodrigo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus or train from Madrid to salamanca

Salamanca Mar 26, 2015 at 10:14 PM

We will be arriving by train from Barcelona to Madrid and will continue to Salamanca that day. Should we continue by bus (Avanza Bus company) or train?
      We arrive to the Madrid Puerta de Atocha train station. Where are the bus and train stations to Salamanca and how much time is needed to get to them?
      Thank you.

more
    • Problem with the route

Palencia Apr 21, 2015 at 12:53 PM

Hi everyone,
      I live in Izmir Turkey, and I'll go to Palencia in May for a week. I learned the nearest airport is Valladolid airport. I didn't find a direct flight. The travel company offered me two alternatives. 1) Istanbul to Madrid with Iberia Airlines and then using bus shuttle Madrid to Valladolid (Iberia Airlines providing bus shuttle). It seems rather good, however the arriving times is bit late. I'll be in Valladolid about 2 a.m, and I've never been in Spain. I don't know how can I find a transportation to Palencia at that late hour, I probably should stay at a hotel.
      Second is Izmir to Istanbul, Istanbul to Bilboa with Turkish airlines. The company warned me Bilbao is about two and half an hour away from Valladolid, but the arriving time better than the first. I'll be in Bilboa at 1600 (four pm in the afternoon). The problem is I don't know how can I go to Palencia from Bilbao.
      So my question is which route is good? If second is, how can I reach Palencia from Bilbao.
      Thanks in advance.

more