Ciudad Perdida

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Casa Baluarte

Cartagena Nov 20, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Anybody had stayed at Casa Baluarte?How was it? im preteding to stay there?

more
    • ChioQuiroz's Profile Photo

Tours to Ciudad Perdida (lost city) and La Guajira

Colombia Dec 8, 2014 at 5:29 AM

Hi
      Anyone has any suggestions on tour agencies to Ciudad perdida. All I've seen charge the same $600,000 COP for 4 days.
      Also, in order to keep on budget, any suggestions to got to Palomino and Cabo de la vela withour a tour or a tour is a must.
      Tks!

more
    • how to hav fun

Cartagena Nov 20, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Im planning to trip to Colombia in Jan to Feb. and i will stay in Cartagena for few days in weekend. Somebody can give me some recomendations what to do there? Im single man.
      And place to stay aswell.

more
    • Whaie-FJ's Profile Photo

cost

by Whaie-FJ Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 12:39 PM

How much does this trek to the lost city cost?
      We travel on a budget

1 Answer Jun 20, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    • Passport

by dartmouth07 Online Now Aug 18, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Did anyone traveling with turcol have to leave their passports with the company? This doesn't seem safe - please advise.

2 Answers Aug 26, 2008 at 9:02 AM
    • local farmers

by shgrbkr Online Now Mar 2, 2008 at 6:56 PM

do they allow you to buy any of their product from them? I know they don't process the stuff but am wondering about the paste or base.

• ciudad perdida

by b302 Online Now May 8, 2004 at 10:44 PM

Hi there! Just wondering if anybody knew the email address ( providing that they have one set up ) of the travel agency 'Turcol' in Santa Marta, Colombia . They run the six day trekking tour to the lost city ( Ciudad Perdida ) in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. Any info regarding this agency or the tour in general would be much appreciated! Thanks b302

3 Answers Sep 1, 2004 at 2:42 AM