Ciudad Madero

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pottery found in Nuevo Progeso

Nuevo Progreso Jul 8, 2014 at 2:42 PM

My friend bought some beautiful serving dishes there. They have scalloped edges. Large casserole dish cost around $100 US. I have looked at the Talavera designs, and they are close, but don't have the scalloped edges. Can you tell me what this designer is?

more
    • Bus route to nuevo progreso to monterrey

Nuevo Progreso Jul 3, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Is there a bus route from monterrey to nuevo progreso?

more
    • First time crossing into Mexico at Laredo

Nuevo Laredo Jul 16, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Does anyone have any specific directions or links that would show the best way to cross into Mexico at Laredo? We will be leaving San Antonio and heading to Mazatlan. What is the best route to take ( names of bridges or turn offs we should be looking for), how to get to immigration to get our visa and pay for our car, anything would help.

more
    • pharmacies open hours

Nuevo Progreso Jul 11, 2014 at 12:15 PM

What time do the pharmacies close

more
    • Tampico mx

Tampico Jun 28, 2014 at 5:36 AM

What is it like living in Tampico mx

more
    • Help with driving car into Nuevo Laredo

Nuevo Laredo Jul 3, 2014 at 12:55 PM

I am just driving into Mexico for several hours. I am meeting up with a friend about an hour from the Laredo border. I am wondering if I still need to get a car permit and also if anyone knows anything about crossing the border with a financed car, (I'm still paying off my loan). Any info will help! Thanks!

more
    • Safety (again)

Tampico Jun 27, 2014 at 6:55 AM

I am not sure if my question I wrote got posted before.
      I am moving to tampico in one month. I like to adventure, hike, bike, swim and play tennis. Most of the people around me in the Northeast think I am crazy to live in a place as unsafe as Tampico. How should I respond to them?

more
    • Beetle1961's Profile Photo

What to Do?

by Beetle1961 Online Now Jan 4, 2004 at 9:11 PM

Hello,Hola! Could anybody give me some information on sightseeing in Madero & Tampico?I am arriving in Madero on February 14,2004 for a week and I'd like to know where to go and what to see.What is the temperature at usually at the port city?Thank you.

1 Answer Jan 5, 2004 at 6:54 PM