Ciudad Madero

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• driving from houston to nuevo laredo

Nuevo Laredo Apr 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

i just need to see a family member that will be waiting for me on the other side. i have a passport but i do not have a permit for my car. what can i do? And also i need to take with me 3 large bags. can i pass to the other side with them?
      i need help asap pls!

more
    • CROSSING TO USA BY TAXI

Nuevo Laredo Apr 19, 2014 at 11:49 AM

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CROSS THE BORDER OF MEXICO USA BY TAXI FROM NEUVO LAREDO,MEXICO TO LAREDO,TEXAS,USA.

more
    • prescription drugs

Nuevo Progreso Apr 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Where is a legitimate Pharmacy to buy prescription drugs. Web site please.

more
    • crossing without passport into nuevo laredo....

Nuevo Laredo Mar 24, 2014 at 3:19 PM

meeting my husband in Nuevo Laredo. My daughter and I do not have possession of our passports. My husband currently has them in Mexico. Does anyone know if my daughter and I will have a problem crossing into Nuevo Laredo only. Either by taxi because we will have a couple of bags. Or should I send my bag over by the bus and walk across. We are staying for a week or two and already have hotel reservations. Can somebody let me know what the processes if I'll be stopped will my birth certificate and ID and social security cards cards work tu casa en tu nuevo Laredo thank you

more
    • hotel/motel holoday inn

Nuevo Progreso Apr 7, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Can anyone recommend a hotel in nuevo progresso while i get some dental
      work done?

more
    • Beetle1961's Profile Photo

What to Do?

by Beetle1961 Online Now Jan 4, 2004 at 9:11 PM

Hello,Hola! Could anybody give me some information on sightseeing in Madero & Tampico?I am arriving in Madero on February 14,2004 for a week and I'd like to know where to go and what to see.What is the temperature at usually at the port city?Thank you.

1 Answer Jan 5, 2004 at 6:54 PM