City of Refuge National Historical Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hawaii Aloha Travel

Hawaii (State of) 3 hours ago

Has anyone used this company for their travel plans? How were they to deal with?  Have any issues? 

I have only ever used a travel agent that I can go to and sit down with.

We like to rent a condo with full kitchen and washer/dryer in unit and it sounds like they only use hotels for reservations.  I don't know if this is factual though.

more
    • ask someone who know the road about the destination I want to go

Hawaii (State of) Jul 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM

How can i go to the Iolani Palace from Pearl Harbor by public traffic,such as bus or Waikiki Trolley.I hope someone could tell me quickly,i'm in hurry.Thank you very much

more
    • Date ideas Teen

Maui Jun 22, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Things to do on Maui for a date which are unique

more
    • Accommodation outside of Waikiki

Honolulu Jul 8, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Hi, can you suggest some places to stay outside of Waikiki? There are four of us travelling and we are looking for a 2 bed apartment with kitchen, close to beach and dining but a bit quieter than Waikiki. Thanks.

more
    • waikiki accommodation

Waikiki Jun 29, 2014 at 5:42 AM

best value for money "ocean front" accommodation in waikiki

more
    • Help with luau

Maui Jul 3, 2014 at 7:10 AM

What is the best luau in Maui?

more
    • Jefie's Profile Photo

First time in Hawaii - where should I go?

Hawaii (State of) Jun 21, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Hi! I'm hoping to visit Hawaii for the first time in October, and I'd like to get some input as to which island(s) I should visit. I'm not much into the whole beach scene, but I'd like to see the volcanoes, do some hiking and explore some historic sites. I'll have about 2 weeks to tour around Hawaii. What would you recommend and why?

more
    • looking for a great place for dinner in Poipu area

Kauai Jun 25, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Hi! Our family will be going to Kauai this Saturday and I'm looking for a place to go have a nice dinner on Sunday night. We are staying in Poipu. We are 4 adults and two recent high school graduates (17&18), so places geared toward families with young kids are not preferred (not on vacation, sorry!). We already have the luau experience scheduled for Monday; just looking for suggestions on a casual BUT memorable place to go that's not going to break the bank either. We are open to mostly all types of cuisine. Some place to also celebrate Mom's birthday (67)?

more
    • Molokai most popular restaurant

Molokai Jun 22, 2014 at 12:44 AM

What is the most popular restaurant in Molokai?

more