City of Manila Travel Answers

change location

hi what place i can change rusian rubels, brasilan reals, and argentinian pessos in manila thanks

by jacobglobo1 Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: hi what place i can change rusian rubels, brasilan reals, and argentinian pessos in manila thanks

by davidjo Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 4:43 AM

There are many money changers in Ermita along Adriatico Street and Mabini Street so i would try there. I have been using Edzen Money Changers for years and they are honest. They are in Mabinu Street opposite the 7 eleven, between Pedro Gil and Padre Faura. I honestly don't know if they change these currencies but why don't you telephone a few of them to find out.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: hi what place i can change rusian rubels, brasilan reals, and argentinian pessos in manila thanks

by davidjo Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 4:51 AM

bsp.gov.ph/statistics/sdds/e...
    The Central Bank of the Philippines will not change Brz reals or arg pesos, so it is doubtful if the money changes will change them either. If you are lucky enough to find one that does the exchange rate will probably be like a robbery!!! Russian Currency is not listed at all so i suspect you may not be able to change it either. If you are coming to the Philippines can you change it at another country on your travels?

• Re: hi what place i can change rusian rubels, brasilan reals, and argentinian pessos in manila thanks

by Meeriah Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 5:19 AM

I would suggest you change the money in your own country before you travel, or buy the Philippine Peso from where you're at. That way when you go to the Philippines you already have Peso with you and you're good to go.

• iclee's Profile Photo

by iclee Online Now Apr 3, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Hello, glad to hear you plan to go to Manila. Those are not common currencies in Manila Exchange stores/banks. You can check out bdo.com or bpiexpressonline.com for types of currencies exchange and I think the ones you mentioned are not included.

Another option is to change those currency into US Dollars then bring them here. Tourist shopping places accept US$ and you can easily change USD here.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular City of Manila Travel Answer Locations