• Transportation in Knokke-Heist Belgium

Knokke-Heist Jan 8, 2015 at 2:15 PM

How is the bus service in Knokke-Heist?
      jbjcarter

more
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

Brussels-Paris?

Belgium Yesterday

Is Thalys the only train to run Brussels-Paris. Are there other options for people who are prepared to travel a bit slower, but not pay so much (59 euros one way!). But please note: I don;t want to go on the bus. Thank you, Stefan

more
    • Shalini25's Profile Photo

economical hotel near brussels midi

Brussels Dec 29, 2014 at 3:00 PM

hi,
      I am visiting Belgium in feb, can anyone suggest me good economical hotel near brussels midi?

more
    • Typical handbag in Brugge

Brugge Jan 19, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Where can I buy a typical handbag with tapestries online? I have seen one shop in the touristic zone with a very good price in my last travel there but shop was closed, I wanted to buy one of them online.
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Nearest accommodation to the Seafood Expo Global 2015

Brussels Jan 8, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Hi everyone,
      I'm visiting Brussels in April 2015, but I don't know anything about Brussels area. Can anyone kindly suggest me the nearest economical hotels/hostels from the fair's place? And how can I get to there from the Airport (and of course the way back to the Airport again)?

Thanks a lot for helping me

more
    • Shalini25's Profile Photo

What to see in Ghent?

Gent Dec 31, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Can anyone please help me in suggesting what to see in Ghent and BRuge. I am visiting for the first time with my family.

more
    • Love padlocks in Place Flagey

Brussels Yesterday

Where exactly can I find the love padlocks in Flagey, Brussels? I have walked around the Etangs D'Ixelles today and couldn't find any..It's for a project I am doing and I really need to know where exactly it is! Mercii

more
    • How much time to allow between arrival and bus departure?

Charleroi Jan 26, 2015 at 12:08 PM

I am booking a bus from Charleroi to Bruges and the first one is only 30minutes after my flights arrival. The next one isn't for another two hours. Is this enough time to get through customs and to the bus?

more
    • Mardai24's Profile Photo

Airport transport to city Brussels City Centre

Brussels Jan 25, 2015 at 12:23 PM

Next week we are arriving into Brussels BRU c. 20:15 for a weekend away. I've read that taxi transfers are expensive. I've looked at trains and the nearest station to our hotel is c. 15 minutes walk - Brussels Central station. We don't want to be wandering in the dark around the city when we don't know. We're staying c. 3 minutes walk from metro station "Anneessens". So, my questions (eventually!) are:
      1) is it possible to take a metro from Central Station to Annessens.
      2} Is it possible to catch a train or metro from the airport direct to Annessens and
      3) is there a bus link that might take us close to Rue du Midi • B-1000 Brussels?
      Much obliged,
      Mardai24

more