Cincinnati Travel Answers

change location
ladymd's Profile Photo

cincinnati to columbus

by ladymd Online Now Oct 28, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Hi. It's gonna be my first time in cincinnati, will be staying at motel 6 near the Jewish Hospital. What is the most affordable way to travel from there to columbus airport on a weekday? Will be travelling to Philadelphia via Southwest air. Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • pj936's Profile Photo

Re: cincinnati to columbus

by pj936 Online Now Oct 29, 2008 at 8:24 AM

most likely a one way rental car. but you might try also the airport limo/ shuttle

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: cincinnati to columbus

by liz_coe Online Now Oct 4, 2009 at 8:38 PM

The one way car rental is going to be a bit pricey. While I think it is the nicest way to go. My advise to take a megabus. You can call them at 1877 GO 2 MEGA or go to their website www.megabus.com. It is like greyhound, but cleaner and nicer. The schedule may not be as flexible as you might like, but try them because you never know.

Tickets cost on average15 each way. Check to find out the pick up and drop off location. The rental car or one way airport shuttle gives you more flexibility. For airport shuttles contact the airport www.port-columbus.com click parking and transportation for more details. If it were me, I would call Southwest and ask them. I would tell them, I will be in Cincinnati but have a flight to catch in Columbus, what shuttle companies in the area might be good? The airlines may not be any help but you never know. Good luck.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines