Cincinnati Travel Answers

change location
silantra.Z's Profile Photo

From Malaysia to Cincinnati need advise

by silantra.Z Online Now Mar 18, 2007 at 7:26 PM

hi there..
i will be going to cincinnati this april. i have a 5 days course which will be paid by the company. i plan to extend my stay .. this is my first time in the USA. i plan to visit patton musuem kentucky.
i have 2 options to go there generally speaking. I can rent a car and drive my self with a print out map from google map. This option requires me to have a valid driving licence. I have a valid driving licience issued by malaysia but i dont know the requirement over there. A friend of mine told me i dont need an international driving permit to drive in the USA (some states will require..) he had drove in the USA during his collegue years .. but i still havent sure if i still need a special permit in Ohio and to Kentucky.
Second options is public transport. I just search google and cannot find a bus service from cinci to fort knox. can somebody tell me which bus service (connecting bus ) that i can take. My course will end friday evening and i think i will start to move friday evening to kentucky, get a cheap motel somewhere in fort knox and saturday i can have a few hours in the museum before heading back to cincin, to my hotel and i will leave on sunday.
Pls advise me..
thanks
cheers,
zaidi

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines