Cincinnati Travel Answers

change location

Riverboat cruises/ General store

by Luvthebeach Online Now Jul 23, 2004 at 11:34 AM

Has anyone been on the riverboat cruises and could tell me what they are like? We are considering a dinner cruise on B&B Riverboats. Also I will be in Cincinnati for the weekend with my husband - can anyone recommend a good restaurant? We have also heard about a place called Rabbit Has General Store. He is into antiques and collectibles and I thought he would like to see this. Any info on this would be great as well. Thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • pilgrim55's Profile Photo

Re: Riverboat cruises/ General store

by pilgrim55 Online Now Jul 24, 2004 at 12:50 AM

We went on one of the dinner cruises out of Cincy - actually across they dock across the river in Kentucky. The one we took was a murder mystery dinner cruise - food was good, the entertainment was fun. There are many good restaurants along the waterfront near the riverboats and acquarium.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • moirholj's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Riverboat cruises/ General store

by moirholj Online Now Jul 27, 2004 at 2:39 PM

I went on a B&Briverboat dinner cruise from the Kentucky side of the river about 5 years ago. I had a lovely time. There was time to walk around the boat and see the sight. The Cincy skyline lit up at night is a wonderful view... great photo opportunity. The cruise I was one featured dinner, a live band, and dancing. I would certainly do it again. Hope you have a great time with your husband.

• Re: Re: Riverboat cruises/ General store

by Luvthebeach Online Now Jul 28, 2004 at 8:16 AM

Thanks so much for the replies. I am really looking forward to it now. This is his birthday and just 4 days before our anniversary so I'm hoping for a special trip. Thanks again!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines