change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TatyanaA's Profile Photo

Living fires - Andreiasu de Jos , Lopatari

Romania Apr 22, 2015 at 2:06 AM

I found two interesting places that I want to visit. Even one be enough, But I cannot find any information from somebody who've been there. If anybody knows how to get there or even go with a tour from the neighborhood?

We are two, driving a car, want to stay a night nearby, coming in the end of May from Suceava to Bucharest.

Any help will be appreciated.

more
    • Taxi from Avrig to Balea Waterfall

Romania Mar 25, 2015 at 3:43 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to find out the cost of a taxi from Avrig to Balea waterfall. Couldn't find any E-mail online and when I tried to call a few companies the person who answered the phone couldn't speak English. Is there any way to pre-book it? Could someone help please?

more
    • Maramures, Romania

Judetul Maramures Mar 25, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Hello all, I am thinking of visiting Romania for the second time. I visited Bucharest, Sibiu, Sighasoara (sp) and Brasov the first time. I was interested in visiting the Maramures area during this visit (as well as back to Brasov since it was only a short time there). Can anyone provide tips for visiting this area? I plan on getting a guide for us. But wondering if certain town/villages are better for tourists than others. We are interested in history and culture, so anything such as the fortified churches, castles, arts/crafts and music are top of our list. Also for consideration is travel time. I myself would prefer not to be many hours in a car on rutted roads but spending several hours on a train is not an issue.

Anything that can be provided on this or the Saxon triangle is greatly appreciated!

more
    • how can I go to Paltinu lake?

by adumio Online Now Oct 27, 2008 at 1:23 PM

hi, I have a plan to go to Paltinu Lake next 2 weeks. But I don't know how to go there. I don't have personal car. I will get a train from Ploiesti ( where I live) to Campina ( the nearest city to Paltinu Lake I know). But how can I go there from Campina? Is there any buse/ microbuse/...? Please help me. Thanks

1 Answer Oct 28, 2008 at 10:53 AM