Ciego de Ávila

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Expression of Gratitude and Photo Request

Cayo Coco Apr 3, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Cayo Coco was a magical retreat for a city slicker living life with blinders. How do I express my gratitude to those who enriched my stay at the Colonial? I would like to ensure that their managers are aware of the exemplary treatment that I received at many levels....A particular cowboy gentleman with white vinyl hat and horse named Muldalvo took us on a magnificent carriage ride that filled out hearts with smiles. But my battery died and I have no photos capturing this special experience!! Any idea how I might contact his supervisor to convey both my gratitude and to request an on-line photo? Alas, already back to my mundane life in Toronto I long to return to Cayo Coco....

more

Near Ciego de Ávila

• nachoman66's Profile Photo

immigration

by nachoman66 Online Now Jan 7, 2014 at 8:40 AM

is there an immigration office in ciego de avila?

4 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 8:54 AM
    • Transportation

by pepademango Online Now May 13, 2010 at 2:35 PM

If I book a hotel in the cayos, how do I get from Habana to the hotel?
      Did anyone rented a car?
      Anyone with experience going around the beaches on their own?

4 Answers Aug 21, 2010 at 2:07 AM
    • Harrassment in Ciego de Avila

by kozad Online Now Jun 20, 2004 at 11:08 PM

I've read that tourists are sometimes picked up by immigration authorities in Ciego de Avila, Cuba for taking pictures, etc, and forced to sign a letter promising they wouldn't do what they were picked up for again. Has anyone had such experience or know what's actually going on?

• baseball in Cuba

by watters98 Online Now Mar 8, 2004 at 6:34 PM

I am travelling at the end of march. I would like to attend a baseball game. Has anyone attended a game ? I fyes what advice would you provide ? Tickets$, seating, safety etc

3 Answers Apr 2, 2004 at 6:03 AM