change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mayt's Profile Photo

Chirstmas day in Quebec City

Quebec Nov 23, 2015 at 8:52 AM

We are from Toronto and will be travelling to Quebec City on the holidays. What can we do on Christmas day aside from spending it in a hotel?

• RiaRiqi's Profile Photo

Fly to Vancouver from Ottawa

Canada Nov 5, 2015 at 8:06 PM

What is the best return ticket price I can hope for an Ottawa-Vancouver flight in mid-february?

• what to do

St. John's Nov 3, 2015 at 5:05 AM

In St John's NFL

• Any help would be great

Canada Oct 27, 2015 at 7:17 AM

I'm moving to Canada for a couple of years next year and I am looking for any kind of help to get me started e.g. places to live, job hunting, places to go etc

It's Toronto I am going to go to.

• Trying to find a place to rent like Norquay

Canada Nov 11, 2015 at 7:32 AM

I've registered for emails from several estate agents locally but everytime I receive an email and show an interest, no matter how quickly, the house has already gone! It's frustrating. How can I get in there first?

• Ferry reservations

Vancouver Nov 7, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Can anyone advise when B C ferries release the ferry reservations for on line booking for Vancouver / Vancouver Island. I have booked flights and hotels for next June and July (2016) and get a 'not available' when i try to reserve the ferry crossings

• Limo in budget Vancouver

Vancouver Nov 5, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Anyone has the contact of such company which offers the limo in budget in Vancouver. I want to hire a limo for my mum’s birthday party, just want to make her surprise. I am calling all her friends to be a part of this party to make this day very special for her.

Please advice. I would appreciate your advice and suggestions.

• Ashish Dewan needs advice For Canada Toronto Tour

Canada Nov 4, 2015 at 1:12 AM

Hi everyone,

This one is Ashish Dewan. I live in India. I with my family members want to go to Canada on a trip. I have tried to collect some information about Canada though videos and images but I think not sufficient for tourism purpose. Toronto is my favorite tourist spot. I want you to suggest me some travel tips for Canada that how many days it will take to travel there. how much money I want to have with me, food, residence and some other necessary things as well. Please suggest me the best things so that we may have a memorable trip to Canada Toronto.

• Moving permanently to Montreal

Montreal Nov 20, 2015 at 2:53 AM

Hi, I will move permanently to Montreal, i have a family with 2 little daughters but i don't know where to stay in Montreal, appreciated if you can tell me where are the best neighborhoods for families in Montreal (safe, friendly & not expensive)

• where to go first?

Banff National Park Yesterday

Hello! i´m planning to go to Banff, Jasper and every beautiful place there, but i would like go to big cities too like Montreal Toronto etc. I will go in May 2016 and have 1 month to go to all those places but dont know where to start. Why? because i dont know how is the weather in that month. I will be studying english in Vancouver before that.
      thank you!

• Road Trip Canadian Rockies

Canada Oct 26, 2015 at 8:37 PM

My husband and I are planning to drive through the Canadian Rockies leaving from Vancouver and finishing in Calgary. We will be travelling from 12 May 2016 and are allowing 10-12 days for the trip. We wanted advise on whether it is better to pre-book all our accommodation or whether it will be easy enough to find accommodation as we go, thereby giving us more flexibility. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Also we are planning to go through Whistler, Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff - accommodation suggestions would also be welcomed. We aren't over fussy, just want a clean room, comfortable bed and decent bathroom. Our budget is a bit flexible but we were thinking of something up to around CAN$150 per night - is this do-able?

• Summer Clothing

by cudlowman Online Now Jan 22, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Any ideas what to take/wear for a summer trip would be appreciated.

4 Answers Jan 22, 2015 at 8:51 AM
    • Prime Tourism Times

by Loeppky Online Now Feb 15, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Is there anything to see in Churchill the first week of April? Are all the tours open and running?

1 Answer May 17, 2014 at 7:57 PM
    • cost of hiring snow clothing and boots

by Travellingalways Online Now Jun 23, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Can anyone tell me what the cost is of hiring snow clothing & boots as I live in Australia and want to do a Polar Bear guided trip in October 2014. Any advise would be great Thanks

4 Answers May 17, 2014 at 7:31 PM
    • date when the snow/ bears arrive

by michelleava Online Now Feb 14, 2011 at 2:55 PM

I was in churchill last year October 11 -16 and there was no snow/ ice and few bears. I am planning to go again this year but want to optimize the chances of seeing bears in a white landscape. I know the timing is tricky: too early and there is no snow/ice yet. Too late and the bears are gone. I can either go oct 26 for 6 days or Nov 11 for 6 days. What would you suggest? Do you remember what date the snow arrived and bears arrived last year?

4 Answers May 17, 2014 at 8:13 PM
    • Polar Bears and Aurora Borealis in Churchill

by ranjan.niyogi Online Now May 12, 2010 at 7:22 PM

My wife and plan to take a polar bear tour in Churchill around mid-November this year. Would it be possible to see the Northern Lights ( Aurora Borealis ) at this time or do we have to make a separate trip later in the winter? Any tips / suggestions on how to make the trips?

2 Answers May 13, 2010 at 7:02 PM
    • Babzz's Profile Photo

by Babzz Online Now Mar 7, 2008 at 3:40 PM

Does anyone know of any tour operators who offer simple day trips to see the bears? I don't want a multiple-day package, just one day of viewing the bears. I found one operator that offered this, but they only had a couple of days in October avalable for 2008, and I'd prefer November. Thanks!

• JAN53's Profile Photo

by JAN53 Online Now Jan 2, 2008 at 11:46 AM

We are coming over to see the polar bears this Oct/Nov and wondered if anyone has been recently and could give us any tips on whether its better to stay on a tundra buggy or in a hotel in Churchill. If its possible to hire parkas to wear as we don't really want to buy big items like this for the extreme weather conditions. Do you see the northern lights at this time of year and do you need to stay out on the tundra in order to see them. Many thanks.

2 Answers Apr 23, 2010 at 1:34 PM
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Churchill & Polar Bears

by SandiM Online Now Dec 31, 2007 at 1:31 PM

I've read the previous posting on Polar Bears and Churchill and have a few questions. Recently, there has been increasing exposure of Churchill and it's Polar Bear Tour packages. I'm interested in going up there and snapping photos of the PB's and other wildlife up north (I'm from Edmonton). However, I've looked at some of the tours and most of them specify me having to arrange my own transport to Churchill. Ok, expedia can't help me, and AirCanada apparently doesn't go there, so WHO DOES? How does one get from Edm to Churchill? I can guess I have to get to Winnipeg first, then take off from there. Any help? My travel agent buddy is on holidays so he can't help me! Also, has anyone had any experience with these tours in Churchill? Any recommendations? Expected pricing? Length of stay required? thanks!

3 Answers Mar 7, 2008 at 3:34 PM
    • Babzz's Profile Photo

Churchill in February?

by Babzz Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 8:05 AM

Hi all,
      what can I realistically expect/hope to see in February? From my readings, I understand that this is the best time to see the northern lights, but will I see any polar bears? I don't really have the opportunity to go at any other time of year unfortunately (to see belugas, wildflowers, birds).

5 Answers Oct 21, 2007 at 10:02 AM