Travel Answers
Chuo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• To watch Capital One Football Final at Wembly, UK on 1st.March 2015, between Chelsea and Totenham

Shinjuku Feb 17, 2015 at 9:38 PM

Im staying in Shinjuku area. Is there a Pub or Restaurant nearby where I can watch the above game probably at the early morning of Monday, 2nd. March. Japan time. Thank you

more
    • What area / street in Tokyo is this? (see image)

Tokyo Yesterday

Hi,

I went to Tokyo a couple of years ago and took this photo (attached). I've now made a big acrylic painting of it and now I want to know the name of the street, or at least the area.

Can somebody help me? I remember there was an indoor food market quite close to this and I think I bought some good sake bottles in this area as well.

more
    • From Hilton Shinjuku to Disneysea

Tokyo Feb 20, 2015 at 11:10 AM

Hi, wanted to know what is the best way to go to Disneysea from Hilton Shinjuku. Is it better to take a metro from Nishi-Shninjuku to Tokyo station and then take a JR train or is it better to take a metro from Tochomae to Yoyogi and take a bus to Disney Resort ? From Google Earth, I see that the Yoyogi station does not have overbridge. Does Yoyogi have a subway to cross the railway track ? Apology for asking boring questions, but small details help. Thanks in advance for the answers.

more
    • English Pub called Footnik in Shinjuku

Shinjuku Feb 19, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Is there an English Pub, Footnik, where they show football games live on big screen in Shinjuku? Thank You

more
    • Tokyo Weather in March

Tokyo Feb 15, 2015 at 4:52 AM

Hi, I will be in Tokyo (with my wife and a 9 yr old son) from 14th - 21st Mar and in Kyoto 21st Mar - 27th Mar. I see that the temperature varies between a max of 13 deg and min of 4 deg celsius. Does it mean that reasonable amount of winter clothing will be needed ? Also I see that the rainfall increases markedly in March from Feb. Does it mean I should expect most of the days to be rainy / cloudy ? Also when it rains, does it pour (like Monsoon in India) or is it more like a drizzle ? Also should I take one of the Mt Fuji trips from Tokyo in case expecation is that the mountain will hide behind a cover of cloud ? Apology for so many questions but given that all are related to weather, though I should ask them in one place. Thank you for your help in advance.

more
    • Laduree tea house at Mitsukoshi department at Ginza, Tokyo, Japan

by raytung31 Online Now Dec 4, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Dear all,

Could please someone advise me:
      >> if Laduree tea house at Mitsukoshi department at Ginza, Tokyo, Japan have English menu available for dining???
      Their contact is TEL:03-3563-2120
      It is a pity I do not understand French nor Japanese.

>> if they open from 10:30 or 10:00??

Thank you very much for your help.

2 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 9:22 AM