Chuo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tokyo to cruise port at Yokohama

Tokyo Apr 9, 2014 at 2:36 PM

We need transportation for 4 people and their luggage from a downtown hotel in Tokyo to the cruise port at Yokohama on May 10th. Because of our ages and having luggage we do not want to take the train. Can we go by taxi and what would be the cost for 4 people...we would need a large taxi or van

more
    • Tere Ceballos

Tokyo Apr 3, 2014 at 10:42 AM

How long will take to transfer from Narita to Yokohama cruise terminal?

more
    • tsokoholic's Profile Photo

Tokyo and Tokohama

Tokyo Mar 31, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Hi! Where is the best place to stay in Tokyo before going on to Yokohama to take a cruise? What is the easiest way to go to Yokohama from Shinjuku or Ginza area? Can anybody recommend a company that provides tour and transfers?

more
    • Tour Company for Tokyo

Tokyo Mar 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM

We will be in Tokyo May 7 - 10, 2014 and hope to take private tours for a party of four. Can anyone recommend a company in Tokyo to do local sites and also take the bullet train to Kyoto? Tried to book Backyard Group but they were all booked for our dates.

more
    • tourist sites outside Tokyo

Tokyo Apr 11, 2014 at 9:00 PM

will be 2 days in Tokyo before cruise. would like to be advised on areas of interest outside city.WOULD HAVE TO BE DAY TRIP SO CAN RETURN TO HOTEL OVERNIGHT.WOULD APPRECIATE HELP THANKS

more
    • What are the various means of transportation available in the Japanese capital efficiently.

Tokyo Apr 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hi All,

I want to know about the various means of transportation around the Japanese capital. I got some information of Japanese train & list of train network listed below.

http://www.japan-rail-pass.com/

Can anyone tell me about this.

more
    • Laduree tea house at Mitsukoshi department at Ginza, Tokyo, Japan

by raytung31 Online Now Dec 4, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Dear all,

Could please someone advise me:
      >> if Laduree tea house at Mitsukoshi department at Ginza, Tokyo, Japan have English menu available for dining???
      Their contact is TEL:03-3563-2120
      It is a pity I do not understand French nor Japanese.

>> if they open from 10:30 or 10:00??

Thank you very much for your help.

2 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 9:22 AM