Chuo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tokyo to Kyoto with Luggage

Tokyo Jan 22, 2015 at 6:12 AM

Hi, I am arriving in Tokyo (Hilton, Shinjuku) in mid March from Dubai and after staying there for 7 days, I intend proceed to Kyoto for 6 days by Shinkansen for an experience. I will have two reasonably large suitcases. I understand the trains don't have much luggage space. In such a case, how do people generally travel between cities with luggage ? Many thanks in advance for your help.

more
    • Tokyo nightlife on a sunday?

Tokyo Dec 27, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Me and my friends are looking for somewhere fun (bar, club etc.) for a Sunday night. It is our last night in Tokyo and I was hoping that someone might read this and recommend somewhere. Where is a good bet?

Thanks

more
    • Tokyo, Japan

Tokyo Jan 20, 2015 at 9:19 AM

plz help me to find out the places for shopping of electronic gadgets in tokyo. thnxs

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Capsule Hotel near Haneda Airport

Tokyo Jan 4, 2015 at 2:55 PM

Looking for a capsule hotel near Haneda Airport.. I saw First cabin option but I want the cabin experience..that one is different.

I will arrive late at night and I want to have a place that either has a shuttle or is easy to arrive via train (I will have the JR pass) if is safe for a woman to travel in the train at night.

I found few of them but they are only Men.. looking for one that accepts Female ...

Thanks.. any extra tips about tokyo/haneda/hotels/airport shuttle/JR lines will be appreciate it.. I can find my way around during the day but I want to be sure everything goes smooth on my arrival at night and have a safe place to sleep...

more
    • AdelineWoo's Profile Photo

10 days in Tokyo

Tokyo Dec 28, 2014 at 9:09 PM

My friends and I will be travelling to Tokyo on Jan 8th - 18th.. and we will go for ski at Yuzawa from Jan 11th til Jan 13th. We'll be back to Tokyo on Jan 13th.

We will be staying at Shinjuku for 2 days (Jan 9th & 10th) before proceeding to Ski at Yuzawa.
      Would anyone recommend places to get Ski gears before we proceed to Yuzawa for ski?

Is it advisable for us to go Tsujiki Fish Market on the Jan 9th or 10th? (how long does it take to travel from shinjuku to tsujiki market?)

Any places in particular that we shouldn't miss?

more
    • AdelineWoo's Profile Photo

How do I get to Narisawa Restaurant from Shinjuku?

Tokyo Dec 28, 2014 at 9:00 PM

I will be staying at 'Best Western Shinjuku Astina Hotel' (Add: Shinjuku-ku, Kabuki-Cho 1-2-9, Tokyo 160-0021, Japan) in Tokyo.

Can someone help to provide the shortest and most convenient way to Narisawa Restaurant (Add: Minami Ayoyama 2-6-15, Minato-ku Tokyo, 107-0062) through subways/train.

Thank you.

more
    • Laduree tea house at Mitsukoshi department at Ginza, Tokyo, Japan

by raytung31 Online Now Dec 4, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Dear all,

Could please someone advise me:
      >> if Laduree tea house at Mitsukoshi department at Ginza, Tokyo, Japan have English menu available for dining???
      Their contact is TEL:03-3563-2120
      It is a pity I do not understand French nor Japanese.

>> if they open from 10:30 or 10:00??

Thank you very much for your help.

2 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 9:22 AM