change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

About Jeju Air Seoul Branch office in Incheon

Incheon Apr 26, 2015 at 7:45 AM

Can I know whether Jeju Air Seoul Branch Office at 366 Incheon Airport Cargo Terminal is open to the tourists to visit? If yes, can i see the building from Incheon Airport Cargo Terminal AREX Station? Or is travel by taxi advisable? I want to go to this airline office to find its Join enJOY magazine.

more
    • autumn918's Profile Photo

jijimbang at hongdae area

Seoul May 12, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Hi,

I would like to enquire about value for money jijimbang at hongdae area.
      I will be staying near Mangwon subway, which is 15 mins walk to hongik uni area too.

Thanks.
      Rebekah

more
    • Avoiding Crowds on Seorak Trails on Autumn Weekday

South Korea Apr 24, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Hi Friends,

I am looking at 2 days of hiking/walking in Seorak during peak autumn season end of this October 2015. I would really like to plan such that I can avoid or minimize crowd contact.. I'm planning for weekday hikes but I hear there'll still be plenty of people. What are the best ways to avoid crowds?

I'm thinking of doing (1) Cheonbuldong trail (a very popular one); (2) the Gwongeumseong Fortress (with help of cable car - want to avoid long queue) and (3) Jujeongol Valley (Yongso Falls) - Osaek. I'm open to consider taking other less busy trails.

Is the following a good plan:

(1) go very early in the morning to get the cable lift up to Gwongeumseong (how early should I go to beat the crowd?),

(2) upon descend late morning, travel to Osaek (by rented car) to do the Jujeongol Valley trail for an afternoon hike (assuming it's less crowded at this time?) Is this trail open in afternoon ? I read somewhere it closes at 2pm - how true is this?)

I'm assuming Cheonbuldong will be teeming with people by the time I descend so it might not be good idea to do this late morning or in afternoon.

If this is possible, I could try another early morning for Cheonbuldong and hope for the best.

Any advice and thought is most appreciated!

Thanks!

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Is Gonghang-daero near Gimpo Airport?

Seoul May 4, 2015 at 3:04 PM

Dear Seoul VT,

Is Gonghang-daero near Gimpo Airport? I plan to go to Jin Air Head Office at 453, Gonghang-daero, Gangseo-gu, Seoul 157041? If travel by taxi from Gimpo, how much does it cost?

Chyan

more
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

Jeonju to Gongju by bus

South Korea Apr 29, 2015 at 5:03 AM

hello

can anyone tell me how to get from Jeonju to Gongju by bus, and how long it takes? stop overs?

thanks for your time!

Joan

more
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

getting around with english?

South Korea May 19, 2015 at 3:25 AM

hello , next year i want to travel on my own to south korea, and make a tour around the whole country,

how much english is spoken outside seoul, so the east, south, west ?

thanks for your time,

Joan

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Where can i sleep for free at Incheon Airport from 3 am to 7 am?

Incheon Apr 25, 2015 at 4:33 AM

Is it easy to find a place in Incheon Airport to sleep for free from 3 am to 7 am without stepping into Incheon Airport Transit Hotel or transit area? Is it true Spa On Air is fully-booked after 2.25 am? The hotels outside the airport are very expensive too.

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Do Airport Limousine drivers of Incheon Airport speak English?

Seoul May 18, 2015 at 6:26 AM

May I know do Airport Limousine drivers of Incheon Airport speak English?

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Should i stay in Incheon hotel or Gimpo hotel upon arriving in Incheon airport after 3 am?

Incheon May 3, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Hi, Seoul / Incheon VT,

Should i stay in an Incheon hotel or Gimpo hotel upon arrival in Incheon airport after 3 am? Or follow the last late night Incheon airport bus to Seoul Station, arriving in Seoul Station at 5 am?

To prepare for this trip, can you advise whether i should sleep for 3 hours in the afternoon? Flight departing from Hong Kong at 9.50 pm for Incheon.

If flight departing from Hong Kong at 1.05 am, should i sleep for 5 hours in the afternoon?

Kindly advise.

Chyan

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

About Hotel Sky Incheon

Incheon Apr 25, 2015 at 4:42 AM

Does this hotel sell breakfast?

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Language of taxi drivers in Seoul and the cost to get to a place in Seongbuk-gu

Seoul May 3, 2015 at 8:37 AM

Hi, Incheon / Seoul VT,

I do not speak or write Korean. If i travelled by taxi from Seoul Station, can the taxi-driver understand Mandarin or English?

How much does it cost to get to Changwon B/D, 97-31 Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu from Seoul Station, terminus of the last late night airport bus from Incheon, by taxi?

Where is Seongbuk-gu in Seoul?

Chyan

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Are there food courts or food stalls at Seoul Station? Opening hours?

Seoul May 13, 2015 at 4:42 AM

Incheon Airport has confirmed last airport bus leaves the airport at 3.50 am, arriving at Seoul Station at 5 am. If arriving at Seoul Station by that time, are there food courts or food stalls around or at Seoul station opening for breakfast? Are taxis available there too? Do they charge day fare or midnight fare?

more