Ch'ungch'ong-bukto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• seoul on limited time

Seoul 14 hours ago

what would you suggest with 2 days of time available? We took the hop on/hop off bus during our last visit and visited the touristy places along those routes.

more
    • Jousy's Profile Photo

Hiking in South Korea

South Korea Yesterday

I would like to have 1 or 2 trekking/hikking in my upcoming Sept trip. are there suggested mountains? i saw many but i would like to have one that's suitable for solo hiker.

more
    • From Incheon Airport going to Nam-Gu

Incheon Aug 13, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Hello guys, I will visit Incheon next month. I just want to know is there any bus from Incheon Airport going directly Nam-Gu, Incheon. Im visiting a friend whose home is nearby Inju Middle School.

Thank you :)

Regards,
      Greg

more
    • Where to stay near Bukchon / Insadong ?

Seoul Aug 12, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Hi Guys!
      Will be going to Seoul next week for a 4-day holiday.
      I tried booking at Bukchon 72 Guesthouse but quite full already. Any suggestions for a good budget place ?
      You can also suggest itnerary too :)

Many Thanks!

LT

more
    • ShiraR429's Profile Photo

Travel Buddy?

South Korea Aug 11, 2014 at 2:48 PM

I am going to be in South Korea from August 26th till September 11th. Anyone going there the the same time/ living there interested in hanging out/go sightseeing with me? I'll be traveling alone, so any company is welcome :)

more
    • francesfam's Profile Photo

Trip to South of Korea

Jeju (city) Jul 27, 2014 at 7:00 AM

Any suggestion regarding accommodation and transport in Jeju island??

more
    • Living in Mungyeong, near Sangju, what can I expect?

Sangju Jul 22, 2014 at 6:06 AM

I will be teaching at a school in Mungyeong, which is near Sangju, what can I expect in terms of the weather for August to January?

more
    • Place to stay near Bukchon / Insadong

Seoul Aug 13, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Hi everyone!

Traveling to Seoul next week for 4 days. Originally planned to stay at a Bukchon guest house - but quite fully booked already. Need your recommendation on other options (also open to other area near tourist spots). Would be great if you can suggest itinerary as well.

Many Thanks!

LT

more
    • stanton's Profile Photo

Ferries from Mokpo to Jeju

South Korea Aug 9, 2014 at 2:26 AM

Hi
      We plan to go by Ferry from Mokpo to Jeju in September (Two persons and a car). On the web pages of the Ferry Company we saw it is only possible to reserver a Transit by Telefone.
      Does anyone know if it is possible und sufficient to buy the tickets in Mokpo or is it probably sold out in that season
      Thank you

more
    • Sunrise at sunrise peak

Jeju-do Jul 31, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Is it possible to see the sun rising at sunrise peak Seongsan ichulbong ? Is there any public bus services that operates during the early hours of the day?or is there any local tours that I can join?or I shall go there the night before n wait for the sun to rise? I'll be staying in Basan Olleh Pension in Seogwipo
      844-15 Changcheon-Ri, Andeok-Myeon, 699-921, Seogwipo
      I'll be grateful if the question is responded.

more
    • October trip in Korea

Seoul Jul 30, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Hi - I'm planning a trip to S. Korea in October and I wanted to know if its feasible to do a trip to Jeju Island by myself and a friend without a tour guide? Thanks :)

more
    • Swimming asian games tickets

Inch'on Jul 27, 2014 at 2:23 PM

How can I buy tickets on line to the Swimming finals at night on 23,24,25,26 of September ?

more
    • How can I buy swimming tickets from Australia on line for Asian Games in September ?

Incheon Jul 27, 2014 at 2:18 PM

How can I buy swimming tickets online or asian games ?

more
    • TRAVEL BUDDY?

South Korea Jul 26, 2014 at 2:47 PM

Anybody going to Seoul Korea alone and want a buddy travel? I will be going there early August and was wondering if we can share hotel room/s costs and go sight seeing together and enjoy the culture in general. I am going there for surgery procedure, but want to enjoy my stay there as well. I am very fun, kind and just simply easy going. Please let me know if you are interested. It'll be nice to meet new friends. :-)

more
    • TeresaLim's Profile Photo

Seoul Trip Planning - Need Advice from VT Members

South Korea Jul 23, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Hi..I am going to Korea for 11 days with my friends of 6 in total. I will be staying at Seoul 4 1/2 days.

My plan is like this:
      1st Day : arrived at Gimpo ard 1pm

check in to Motel/Hostel (do you have any suggestion? I am looking for clean & budget place)
      - Ehwa Women University (visit the U & shopping & eating ard theres)
      - Hongdae (eat, see & shop also go for Happy Day Spa - Jimjilbang)

2nd Day (Full day): staying near to Yongsan Station for the rest of the day in Seoul.

- Changdeokgong Palace (UNESCO) - 3 of us been to Gyeongbokgong so I tot may be this place will suits all of us to visit.
      - Bukchon - I heard there is a Sam Ge Tang shop must eat
      - Gwanghwamun
      - Myeongdong
      -N Tower

3rd Day (Full day): Nami Island (going early in the morning : Taking shuttle bus from Insadong 15,000w

Dongdaemun - eat, shop
      Jongno - sight seeing, coffee shop a lot there?
      - KARAOKE?

4th Day (full day) : going to Korean Folk Village early in the morning (I hav not find out how to go there, the fastest way or cheapest way) & (I guess I need at least half a day there so to be back to Seoul ard 5pm?)

- Evening : have no idea where to do yet.

5th Day (Half morning) : will take bullet train from Seoul to Busan maybe at 1pm.

How is my planning? Is it sound good? or there is better place to go?

You advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,
      Teresa

more
    • francesfam's Profile Photo

Jeju Island

Jeju-do Aug 4, 2014 at 4:11 AM

Any suggestion about accommodation and tour in Jeju island?

more
    • Weather enitre year?

Seoul Aug 9, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Hi!

I wounder how is the weather in Seoul and which cloth is best to wear in each month, and when arive the COLD winds and when are it finish and when are the rainy season?
      so descibe for be each months, please!

I mean so when you will describe for me: January: cold, sometimes cold winds, and best clothes to wear is jacket and warm clothes!

January
      Februari
      March
      April
      May
      June
      July
      Augusty
      September
      October
      November
      December

Thanxs for every thing!
      Marcus Karlsson Norway

more

Popular Ch'ungch'ong-bukto Travel Answer Locations

• victorwkf's Profile Photo

Accomodation at Danyang (Tanyang)

Tanyang Aug 18, 2008 at 7:57 AM

Hi

Does anyone know of good and cheap accomodation/motels at Danyang? If so, can you let me know?

I am planning to visit Danyang and Sobaeksan National Park in November 2008, and any information on accomodation at Danyang will be appreciated.

Regards
      Victor

2 Answers Aug 23, 2008 at 7:16 AM