Chung-li

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• winter in Taipei

Taipei Dec 5, 2014 at 8:38 PM

I'll be going to Taipei over winter break. I was wondering what is winter like in Taipei? What do I need to pack clothing wise? I'm visiting friends and their presents. What gift should I bring fortaiwanese elder?

more
    • bobnfran's Profile Photo

Want to Play Tour Guide for a Day?

Kaohsiung Nov 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM

We are an active senior couple arriving in Kaohsiung on March 5, 2015 for just one day (cruise ship). Wondering if any locals would be willing to meet us and tour us around your city in your car, including Fokuangshan Monastary and other places you recommend, plus things 'off the beaten track.' We are experienced travelers who live in USA and Chiang Mai, Thailand. We've done this sort of thing before on VT and always worked great for all! Open to all ideas! (;>). Thanks, Bob & Fran

more
    • Skeena63's Profile Photo

Taiwan Drivers

Taiwan Nov 23, 2014 at 10:12 AM

My daughter and I will be traveling to Taiwan in January 2015. We understand that we may be able to hire a cab or taxi driver for a day to use as a tour guide. We have several places that we are interested in seeing. For example Taroko Gorge Sun Moon Lake, Alishan Mountains and Juifen.
      Have any of you ever done this before? We're looking for someone that is a safe driver, reasonable in cost, and is fluent in English. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

more