Chugwater

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bar next to Shakey's Pizza circa 1976

Cheyenne Jul 19, 2014 at 7:59 AM

This goes back in time a few years and definitely dates me. There was bar/pub adjacent to the Shakey's Pizza in Cheyenne in the mid to late '70's. Just wondering if anyone remember's it and if it still stands.

Thanks,

Paul

more
    • Excursion recommendations

Grand Teton National Park Jul 12, 2014 at 7:41 PM

I will be traveling the last weekend of August through the 6th of September. We (3 adults) have two and 1/2 days in the Tetons. We will be doing a little bit of hiking, but need recommendations on the best excursions. We were thinking about possibly kayaking or rafting down the Snake River. Any recommendations on who to contact for that, or any recommendations on other excursions?

more
    • Travel to Yellowstone

Yellowstone National Park Yesterday

Hi, I would like to travel from Calgary, Canada. I have only 3 days. Is it possible to see important places in Yellowstone? I have only one full second day to travel..

Jhalendra Shrestha, Calgary AB

more
    • How to plan one day in GTNP

Grand Teton National Park Jul 13, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Hi,
      I have planned to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton in August end. My Yellowstone part is fixed and I am confident on that. I need some help in planning for Grand Teton.
      01-Sep ==> Leave Grand Village Campground at 9 AM and head towards Grand Teton. After exploring GNTP, leave KOA Campground in evening. Overnight stay at KOA Campground.
      02-Sep ==> Leave KOA Campground at 10 AM (I have return flight from Salt Lake City at 6 PM) and head back to SLC.
      I will have one full day to explore Grand Teton. 42 miles is a loop and I am not able to understand that how should I put places in my one full day. What places should I visit and in what order ? We are not much into hiking, but small one is ok. Mostly we want to see beautiful places.
      Please suggest.

more
    • RV trip summer 2015

Yellowstone National Park Jul 9, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Planning a trip to Yellowstone national park next year in an RV from NYC....I have 3 weeks...need to know the best sites to visit between NYC and YSNP.....Also planning on KOA sites in between

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Accomodations

Cody Jul 6, 2014 at 8:03 AM

I know just got back from S. Dakota, but should start testing the field for the next trip(s), lol.
      Anyplace (hotel/motel) that wont break the bank? I know its considerably more than Rapid City, but don't really want to pay $120+ a night especially if I was to be there 5 or more nights.

more