Christiansø

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• grave search

Skagen Jul 19, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Is there an online way to find who is buried where in Denmark? I want to find the graves of my great great grandparents who lived and died in Skagen Denmark, and if possible, see the physical location of where their homes and businesses once were (in the latter case I do have addresses.)

more
    • Oceankaj pier 330-334

Copenhagen Jun 24, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I would like to find out the distance from Oceankaj pier 330-334 to Langelinie pier.

more
    • Transportation from airport

Copenhagen 11 hours ago

Hi, we will be arriving in Copenhagen at night (around 4 am). We will have an infant in pram plus 2 or 3 suitcases. We have to go to Adina Apartment Hotels (Address: Amerika Plads 7 DK-2100). What would be the best way to travel please?

Another question: we will be taking a cruise and when we're back we will have a full day in Copenhagen cos our flight back home is late at night. We will have luggage with us of course since no hotel stay for that day. Any suggestions pls? Will hiring a taxi for the day be too expensive? Or should we store luggage somewhere?

Thanks in advance
      Claire

more
    • The bridge

Copenhagen Jul 20, 2014 at 3:19 AM

Does the train go underground . ?and if so for how long.

more
    • Copenhagen to Bergen

Copenhagen Jul 11, 2014 at 10:20 PM

I am looking at going to Copenhagen from the UK in early October then on to Bergen Norway by ferry then drive to Oslo and Stockholm and then back to Copenhagen , is this is feasible to do in 7 to 8 days , any suggestions would be welcome.
      Thanks
      Karen Australia

more
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Shopping in Copenhagen

Copenhagen Jun 23, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Hello. I wonder what stores in Copenhagen can you recommend me, if I want to buy modern clothes but to the moderate prices? Greetings. Magda

more
    • Ferry from Helsingborg to Helsinor & Helsinor sightseeing

Helsingør Jul 14, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Where do we park our car after crossing from Helsingborg to Helsinor? Can we drive to the Kronborg castle, and park the car there? And is there an old town around which to wander on foot?
      Or would you advise that we leave our car on the Swedish side, at the ferry port in Helsingborg? And then "do" Helsinor on foot?
      Thank you for your advice!
      Elizabeth (SA)

more
    • ferry route

Denmark Jul 13, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Is there a ferry service in August between Hanstholm and Bergrn

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

From oslo to Copenhagen

Copenhagen Jul 9, 2014 at 9:06 AM

I am in no rush...would love to take the train from Oslo to Copenhagen ..
      Travelling with my mum....rail Europe website, says have to transfer x2
      Is this difficult?

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Looking for Stouby map, local contact info and hotel suggestions.

Stouby Jun 30, 2014 at 9:15 AM

We will be visiting Stouby, (Vejle Amt) and are looking to first obtain a detail map showing the immediate 8 to 16 Km area (5 to 10 miles) Stouby area. Where can I buy or download a map with good detail? And any suggestions on hotels near by are appreciated. My Ronsholt family originated from Stouby and later from Horsens, Denmark. Also, is there a local village council group, historical society or similar in Stouby or Vejle?

more
    • return to copenhagen

Copenhagen Yesterday

would you ever visit copenhagen a second time? is it worth a second visit? why?

more
    • abt skagen

Skagen Jul 16, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Is skagen a village?

more
    • Sightseeing City Bus Tours

Copenhagen Jun 25, 2014 at 12:45 PM

I plan to take a cruise which starts in Copenhagen at 4:00 p.m. and my flight arrives at 10:30 a.m. I was wondering if it would be possible to take a Sightseeing City Bus Tour from Kastrup Airport to see some of the Copenhagen's attractions and the city. If yes:

1) What is the duration of these tours and at what times does the Sightseeing City Bus Tour departs?
      2) How much would it cost to take a 2 or 3 hour tour?
      3) Can the Sightseeing City Bus drop me off at the Cruise Terminal?

Thank you for your help!

more
    • ElenaKKKK's Profile Photo

Hotel: Vesterbro or Andersens boulevard?

Copenhagen Jul 5, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Hi) I have booked Tiffany hotel for my late November trip, I like it: untypical for CPH spacious rooms (for the hotels of the same price), but normally I avoid hotels near train stations, as usually it's not safe area especially for single female traveller. As I have read in reviews, the area around the hotel is red light district with night life: prostitutes, drug dealers etc, despite they say, police visit it often, as soon as many hotels are situated here too. Another point - in reviews of 2014 guests write about huge construction works around the hotel, so it make a way to the hotel more complicated and enviroment very loud. I have only one suitable alternative - Alexandra hotel on Andersens boulevard, it has twin rooms (I'll share the room with my collegue, so I need twin which is rare offer in CPH hotels). But rooms are very small and I need seriuos reasons to take it. Could you advise me with real situation in Vesterbro? Is the construction a problem and how it safe for two women in late evenings? Thank you in advance, Lena

more