Christiansø

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Youth hostel in Copenhagen

Copenhagen Dec 27, 2014 at 4:34 AM

This spring we will visit Denmark and Copenhagen. We would like to stay there in a hostel for one or 2 nights for as cheap as possible, but still quite close to the city-center. We would like also to prepare some meals by ourselves, so there should be also a kitchen in the hostel.

Which hostel would be most suitable for us? We will appreciate all sugestions and answers. Thank you!

more
    • Getting Contact To A Man Of God In One Of The Churches

Tønder Jan 11, 2015 at 2:29 PM

Hello,

My name is Martins and am living in Germany. I am engaged to my fiancee and hope to get married next two months in Toender Court.

I will like to arrenge for a pastor or prist or book for an appointment for a Man of God that could pray for my wife and I during our short visit to Toender in one of the churches. Please is there any Pastor or Prist I could make contact with?

Thanks for your response.

Martins and Lisa

more
    • mnarcelles's Profile Photo

European escapade for our 45th wedding anniversary

Denmark Jan 3, 2015 at 2:24 AM

Please help us with our itinerary which countries goes first for a months vacation, starting 1st week October
      1. London,
      2, Scandinavia countries, which is Denmark,, Norway, Sweden
      3, France, . Paris and Lourdes
      4, Italy Rome
      5, . Germany, . Bobingen am rems
      6, Switzerland, . Thun

Is it doable to travel for a month?
      I would appreciate much if you can help me with our itenerary,
      We plan to travel by train. Thank you very much

more
    • How much money do I need for 5 days?

Copenhagen Jan 6, 2015 at 6:33 PM

Hi!

I'm going to Copenhagen for 5 days in march, and was just wondering how much money to take with me? I was thinking of taking around £ 500 which is around 4,700 DKK. Would this be enough?

I have already paid for flights and accommodation, so all my money would be for is food, attractions and maybe some shopping (if I have enough! )

Thanks very much for your help!

more
    • melosh's Profile Photo

Outside Copenhagen, what highlights would you recommend?

Denmark Dec 27, 2014 at 7:07 PM

With over 49 destination cities in Denmark listed in VT, I need guidance. I will have a week from October 12th to get out of Copenhagen. I will eventually read through most of the VT recommendations as I prepare to travel, but I have a friend who is considering joining me and he wants an idea in the next week or so of what we might plan to see and do at that time of year. Kronborg seems like one place, but I need help?

more