change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Christ Church Travel Answer Locations

• Kids activites and night life

Hastings Aug 11, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Hi I am a single Mum taking her 2 children to Barbados for a 2 week holiday next week. Can you tell me if there any night time shows or activities that is suitable and safe for us to go to as although I do not want to go to bars I do not want to spend every night in the hotel room. There is no night time entertainment in my hotel. Any advice welcome on any part of the staying safe and having fun! Thanks.

2 Answers Aug 11, 2014 at 5:27 PM
    • NELSON'S BAR WORTHING

Worthing Sep 16, 2007 at 6:16 PM

TRYING TO CONTACT SOMEONE STAYING THERE PLEASE DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR THE BAR PLEASE
      MANY THANKS

1 Answer Nov 29, 2007 at 11:11 AM
    • things to do

Christ Church Jul 8, 2006 at 5:12 PM

what attractions are there to see or do in christ church or in any near by areas? My hotel is located on maxwell beach. Are there any caves near this area or other things to see/explore?

thanks.

1 Answer Aug 11, 2006 at 9:16 PM
    • rainy season?

Christ Church Jun 20, 2006 at 7:28 AM

What months are the rainy season in barbados? When it rains, does it rain for a short period of time and then is it sunny again? What time of day does it normally rain?

thanks.

1 Answer Jun 22, 2006 at 12:25 PM
    • barbados-christ church in August

Christ Church Jun 16, 2006 at 6:24 PM

I will going to barbados and staying in a hotel in christ church for a week in august. How should the weather be then? What is the average temperature in august?

Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 16, 2006 at 7:22 PM
    • going to Oistins for 2 weeks in March

Oistins Jan 2, 2006 at 2:23 PM

Any tips about things to do in Oistins besides the Fish Festival?? Any good reasonable restaurants???

3 Answers Mar 2, 2006 at 4:20 PM
    • Antigua vs. Barbados

Christ Church Jul 6, 2004 at 10:33 AM

Which of this islands are better to visit, Antigua or Barbados? and why? How are the beaches and nightlife in Barbados vs. Antigua?

1 Answer Jan 21, 2015 at 4:08 PM