Choroní Travel Answers

change location

playa grande in choroni

by lourdesmvr Online Now Jul 27, 2004 at 6:19 PM

i am going to choroni this coming october (2004) and would like to know if playa grande is a nice, clean beach . Also would like to know a posada with AC very close to the boardwalk or " malecon". Any suggestions would be greatly apprecciated. Lourdes

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Polskigirl's Profile Photo

Re: playa grande in choroni

by Polskigirl Online Now Jul 28, 2004 at 6:54 AM

Hola Lourdes, No hay muuuchos hoteles o posadas en Choroní. Aqui te paso un link dond epodras ver algunas. Saludos Mary

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ezaguryk's Profile Photo

Re: playa grande in choroni

by ezaguryk Online Now Jul 30, 2004 at 12:48 PM

Playa grande is nice, some times during the weekend and festivity it is very crodwed but I will recommend to go to the end of the beach were it not so many people more clean and peaceful I went to CHUAO it is nice the water is not so cristal but nis clean..............i hear a lot of CEPE i did not have the oportunity to go may you should try The area next to boarwalk Embarcadero it is call puerto colombia walking distance.you should look for a guest house here. Here i went to see several guesthouses i will recomed casa grande, i could not stay but it look excelent and have AC here you have a link were you can see it venezuela-tuya.com/hoteles/m... Kelly

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Choroní